Greeneville 2021

KEV-O

I never count them until it's over.I thought Elizabethton came of age a year earlier then expected in 2019 and the Devils tried to return the favor last year.From everything I'm hearing,whoever gets out of the east will face some stronger teams in the future.I always go back to when all three of the favorites didn't see the semi round and a team from west TN won it all. I do however like the way the Devils grew last year and look forward to another great year.Man ! what a schedule the Devils have.You have to love it . No hiding for this program. I have a feeling we would have played Tampa on the off week if they called .

On 3/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, BatmanDevil said:

I never count them until it's over.I thought Elizabethton came of age a year earlier then expected in 2019 and the Devils tried to return the favor last year.From everything I'm hearing,whoever gets out of the east will face some stronger teams in the future.I always go back to when all three of the favorites didn't see the semi round and a team from west TN won it all. I do however like the way the Devils grew last year and look forward to another great year.Man ! what a schedule the Devils have.You have to love it . No hiding for this program. I have a feeling we would have played Tampa on the off week if they called .

Similar situation here. Science Hill with all those seniors, then 5A Rhea County, then the Devils (early on!!), then Anderson County 3 weeks or so later. A Heavily front end loaded schedule . AND we still need a 10th game. Looking like probably a NC school from what I am hearing. The Devils schedule is also brutal. The Devils grew up and matured nicely last season. I knew it would be a different game the second time around. Let the excitement begin!!!

Edited by BigDaddyDave
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Similar situation here. Science Hill with all those seniors, then 5A Rhea County, then the Devils (early on!!), then Anderson County 3 weeks or so later. A Heavily front end loaded schedule . AND we still need a 10th game. Looking like probably a NC school from what I am hearing. The Devils schedule is also brutal. The Devils grew up and matured nicely last season. I knew it would be a different game the second time around. Let the excitement begin!!!

Excellent assessment from the Black and Orange BDDave. Mine assessment would make me look like a copycat from the Greene and White perspective.

2 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

What NC school might it be.