Greeneville 2021

KEV-O

On 6/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, noonesfool said:

I was looking through the TSSAA State Track  Meet results on Milesplit TN and WOW. I knew Greeneville had some speed, but they may be one of 3 or 4 fastest teams in the state regardless of classification.

it was in the Large school track meet. Next year they will drop back to small school track. All 4 sprinters are back and I think they all play football.

Yea them boys flying 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

But wait you play Central the first Game? Did someone reschedule? :???:

Go read the Central thread.  What Greeneville has coming back and what Central lost is going to be tough especially the first game of the year for Central.  Two former Players (Craney the Head Coach and Rollins the DL Coach ) know what the Devil's have coming back since both were players when these current Devils were dreaming to get on that field.  Both still have most of their family in Greeneville and have strong ties there

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

15-0 anyone?

I would take winning 5 games in the playoffs {{ and that's never guaranteed }} and use the regular season to build depth ,nomatter if it's a 7-3 or 6-4 type of season.Believe me,I've seen my share of 10-0 teams at the school two of my kids went to. Only to watch them lose in the first few rounds of the playoffs. 

• Like 1