Greeneville 2021

KEV-O

And I will say this about the Central Game. They will know how to play defense. I watched their head coach play at Greeneville High his Whole career. He was a outstanding player and he is proving to be one Heck of a Coach. I expect nothing Short of a all out war against central. Greeneville really had a fun and competitive schedule this Year. I can see a lot of challenging game's. Between central, elizabethton, and my goodness oak ridge has anyone watched that full grown man that runs the ball for them mercy. Plus DB, both Morristown school's. Just a great schedule. My hat's off to the coaches for giving the kid's and the fans a great schedule

1 hour ago, jjm70 said:

I say you have a linebacker that moved from Florida out of the blue because “ daddy found a job in Greenville”

Are you taking about Peterson who was on the team last year? So he moved and lives in GreenEville….I’m not getting your point.  

17 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

And I will say this about the Central Game. They will know how to play defense. I watched their head coach play at Greeneville High his Whole career. He was a outstanding player and he is proving to be one Heck of a Coach. I expect nothing Short of a all out war against central. Greeneville really had a fun and competitive schedule this Year. I can see a lot of challenging game's. Between central, elizabethton, and my goodness oak ridge has anyone watched that full grown man that runs the ball for them mercy. Plus DB, both Morristown school's. Just a great schedule. My hat's off to the coaches for giving the kid's and the fans a great schedule

I’ll be honest, your right in that Craney knows Defense. Problem isn’t knowledge, it’s not having the horses to run the full race. Just my opinion 

I get so tired of hearing people cry about recruiting on this site with no proof. It has gone on as long as I can remember. People will accuse with absolutely no proof. When you accuse of recruiting you are talking about all parties. Parents, kids, coaches, school admin. etc. it takes a real bum to get on here and accuse of recruiting and attack someone’s character with no proof behind an anonymous screen name. If anyone on this site ever has proof that someone is recruiting take your proof and turn it in. If not shut your pie hole and leave kids, coaches and all other ms alone. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I get so tired of hearing people cry about recruiting on this site with no proof. It has gone on as long as I can remember. People will accuse with absolutely no proof. When you accuse of recruiting you are talking about all parties. Parents, kids, coaches, school admin. etc. it takes a real bum to get on here and accuse of recruiting and attack someone’s character with no proof behind an anonymous screen name. If anyone on this site ever has proof that someone is recruiting take your proof and turn it in. If not shut your pie hole and leave kids, coaches and all other ms alone. 

Dude just knows the Devil's little sister, Betsy isn't the top team this year. He's already making excuses an they haven't even lost yet lol. If he had faith in his team he wouldn't care about what other team's have because he would know what his boys are capable of. There's a reason this clown is on a Greeneville fourm. He knows what's coming...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1