Greeneville 2021

KEV-O

On 7/26/2021 at 9:59 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Not heard much. He has an infection that caused him to have a stroke. He just needs a lot of prayers. Bvd & I have became friends over the years. Just spoke to him last Thursday. Such a good dude 

Any updates on BVD?  If you talk to him or anyone that can relay message to him please let him know that all us on CT are wishing him a speedy recovery.  Thank You

Devil's looked good tonight in the scrimmage with Daniel Boone was very impressed. Main thing is to know how many rep's to play the starter's. A lot of these kid's they all ready know what they have in them so hopefully keep them fresh for the season. There was one injury tonight. Hopefully not serious but not sure. I don't want to discuss player injuries so I'm not going to say anymore about that. I know Greeneville didn't play Gudger at all or I don't remember seeing him out there. And I agree with that decision.  they all ready    know what they  have in him. The backups looked ready. And the passing game looked Great. Jakobi made  one of the best one handed catches I have ever seen in person. And Jaden caught a Deep Ball. And everyone got involved. Got to play a lot of the younger player's tonight and get them in Early. So overall good scrimmage I believe for both school's. Thanks to Daniel Boone for being a scrimmage partner. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Last thing I seen on BVD is he is waiting   for a room to open in Johnson city or Knoxville so they can transfer him to one of those hospital's he needs all our prayers and well wishes. And prayer's for his Family as well

If you find out any news keep us posted please.

• Like 2