Greeneville 2021

KEV-O

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Well you just lost all credibility with your first sentence. 1000x better, Really?   Both QB plays Great and combined to go 13-20 for 279 Yards and 3Td's and both played against Central's first team.  In my opinion Cannon has the stronger arm and Quillen probably has the better running ability and bigger game experience since he got the start after Drew went down last year.

I will agree with him having the big game experience. He played way better in the playoff game at Betsy last year than he did in the regular season game. You could really see the growth. Cannon does have the better arm but nowhere near the game experience. A lot of season left to play so I’m sure it will work itself out. Take it easy on the griz this week. 

The main thing is " team ". Every one of these Devils may be the player that makes a season saving play.Shoot,it could be as simple as an onside kick recovery or a game saving tackle somewhere down the road.Every player dressed out could be that player on any given night.Anybody old enough to remember Peyton's first game at Tennessee.He was in a shootout for third string at the first of that game.Probably wasn't going to play that whole year if the starter and TH had stayed healthy and ready.