Greeneville 2021

KEV-O

29 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Dude just knows the Devil's little sister, Betsy isn't the top team this year. He's already making excuses an they haven't even lost yet lol. If he had faith in his team he wouldn't care about what other team's have because he would know what his boys are capable of. There's a reason this clown is on a Greeneville fourm. He knows what's coming...

Little sister? More like Elizabethton is your big brother. We still have elite players to kick Greenevile in the teeth

On 7/16/2021 at 8:41 PM, nickleback said:

Lol, watch out for them cyclones, To be the man you have to beat the man right now elizabethton is the man pal.

But, before the Cyclones became the champs, we had to wrestle it from the Devils. The best team in 4A? Well, that’s why we play the games. ETown will be tested early. Greeneville has a tough schedule too. This will be an interesting season to say the least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I get so tired of hearing people cry about recruiting on this site with no proof. It has gone on as long as I can remember. People will accuse with absolutely no proof. When you accuse of recruiting you are talking about all parties. Parents, kids, coaches, school admin. etc. it takes a real bum to get on here and accuse of recruiting and attack someone’s character with no proof behind an anonymous screen name. If anyone on this site ever has proof that someone is recruiting take your proof and turn it in. If not shut your pie hole and leave kids, coaches and all other ms alone. 

Right you are. Enjoy your posts….. smart, knowledgeable, insightful and sometimes snappy. Started following your posts a few months ago. I was a teacher/coach, administrator at Greeneville HS for 31 years. Live in West Tennessee now in Oakland. Keeping on an Eye on those Milan boys.

36 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

But, before the Cyclones became the champs, we had to wrestle it from the Devils. The best team in 4A? Well, that’s why we play the games. ETown will be tested early. Greeneville has a tough schedule too. This will be an interesting season to say the least. 

Good post BigDaddy. I am going to predict one of these 2 teams will be state Champs. BUT neither will be undefeated. Watch out for Milan in the west…. Dark horse

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Good post BigDaddy. I am going to predict one of these 2 teams will be state Champs. BUT neither will be undefeated. Watch out for Milan in the west…. Dark horse

The West became relevant this year with Milan and Pearl Moving up and Tullahomma moving West. Teams in Region 8 are back in the mix as well. Region 2 is tougher also with a host of 5A teams dropping. 4A is wide open with a lot of unknowns. Can’t wait. 

4 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Right you are. Enjoy your posts….. smart, knowledgeable, insightful and sometimes snappy. Started following your posts a few months ago. I was a teacher/coach, administrator at Greeneville HS for 31 years. Live in West Tennessee now in Oakland. Keeping on an Eye on those Milan boys.

Looking at your past it appears we have ALOT in common. Thank you sincerely for the compliment. I try to post good relevant stuff and support my Dawgs.  When I see people take unnecessary shots at others I can get a little snarky I guess. All the respect in the world for the devils. Hope we get to play them in the ship. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

After struggling to get 10 games in 3A this season, and being rejected several times from East Tn 4A teams for Out of Region Games, Alcoa will no doubt be moving to 4A soon. 

You know I have nothing but respect for your program and if 4A is where the Tornadoes land,then folks had start building some new storm shelters around the state, because it will get a lot tougher in 4A.See the source image

7 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

You know I have nothing but respect for your program and if 4A is where the Tornadoes land,then folks had start building some new storm shelters around the state, because it will get a lot tougher in 4A.See the source image

Absolutely Batman, same respect to Greeneville and Besty. I still can not understand what Alcoa stayed in 3A??

With fewer 3A schools in region, scheduling has been an uphill battle. The F5 will play with just 9 regular season games. Even thou Besty with only 9 games and the same 10-8 week open? It would not come together? 

With this Classification cycle only being for two years, I'm hoping Alcoa could jump to 4A and at least have 5 regional teams and with Maryville, only have to find 4 OOR games. The thought is force teams to play by being in region. Example, Region 2 would be, Alcoa Carter, South-Doyle, Fulton, Anderson County, Gibbs and Scott County. The region 2 winner play Region 1 winner, third round of playoff's.

Edited by BCsportsfan