East Tennessee Softball

BT21

I'm from roan mountain.  The lady highlanders will field a solid group this year.  We graduated the best pitcher in program history so that is really the only question mark for the landers.  Unaka is always pretty good.  With Sadie Shoun on the mound,  they will not lose very many games. 

On 3/19/2021 at 12:47 PM, THE KING said:

I'm from roan mountain.  The lady highlanders will field a solid group this year.  We graduated the best pitcher in program history so that is really the only question mark for the landers.  Unaka is always pretty good.  With Sadie Shoun on the mound,  they will not lose very many games. 

I saw Sadie pitch a couple of years ago. This is a young team that should do well this year. They play Unicoi (AA) again after getting beat pretty bad. 

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 2:21 PM, Americal198 said:

I saw Sadie pitch a couple of years ago. This is a young team that should do well this year. They play Unicoi (AA) again after getting beat pretty bad. 

I hear they won this time around.  Cloudland hammered Hampton 24-0.  They had to call the game in the 3rd inning.  Hampton is very pitiful.