District 5-AAAA 2021-2022

FootballFan51

17 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Really you going to go with that, rhea is not good. WV beat them bad and Cleveland’s bench is better then them. Cleveland is too worried about pleasing everybody and not play their best players.  Just saying Bradley county has a lot of talent in girls basketball.  All 3 teams should be really good.  I remember a few years ago nobody wanted to play their middle school teams.  What happened.  Are your best coaches coaching at the middle school level.  Here in the Chattanooga area we are dealing with the same thing to many coaches that try to please people instead of playing the best.  In the end you get average teams.  Very sloppy.

Average talent at best in Bradley County.

2 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

I don’t know you told me they had 2 starters out and their coach out against rhea.  From what I remember CMS had 2 grades that beat everybody too death.  Wasn’t even  games nobody wanted to play them, we sure didn’t.  What happened they went to high school just like their football teams.  What happened.  So just a freshman is their best player lol, just keep believing.  

You comparing middle school to high school? Some CMS talent doesn’t end up at CHS. Bradley has stud freshman this season in girls basketball, boys basketball and football who went to CMS.

6 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

I don’t know you told me they had 2 starters out and their coach out against rhea.  From what I remember CMS had 2 grades that beat everybody too death.  Wasn’t even  games nobody wanted to play them, we sure didn’t.  What happened they went to high school just like their football teams.  What happened.  So just a freshman is their best player lol, just keep believing.  

How bout you stop commenting on things you know nothing about?  My uncle who was like a father to me lost his 4 year battle with cancer two days before the Rhea game.  He was one of our biggest fans and our entire program was grieving.  Put your axe away and stop looking to grind it and move on.

5 minutes ago, coachinhoops said:

How bout you stop commenting on things you know nothing about?  My uncle who was like a father to me lost his 4 year battle with cancer two days before the Rhea game.  He was one of our biggest fans and our entire program was grieving.  Put your axe away and stop looking to grind it and move on.

Very sorry for your lose.  That does make sense.  In the original comment if the would had said that then I would’ve understand.  They responded to my 5-4A  standing comment.  Big girls basketball fan and would love to see a Chattanooga team do good one day and they should lots of talent but talent quits when they see no hope.  

19 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Very sorry for your lose.  That does make sense.  In the original comment if the would had said that then I would’ve understand.  They responded to my 5-4A  standing comment.  Big girls basketball fan and would love to see a Chattanooga team do good one day and they should lots of talent but talent quits when they see no hope.  

All good.  I coached at East Hamilton for a year and honestly saw the writing on the wall.  Until Hamilton County changes their middle school 8 week seasons, you will continue to see the same product at the high school level.