Mass Exodus at Blackman

VarsityBlue

19 hours ago, VarsityBlue said:

Bashing would be attacking him personally. Simply being truthful about what he has said and done is not bashing. Shining a light on a board where many coaches go is doing a service to those who may not be aware of what is going on there. Nothing more. I have said more than once I hope they succeed for the sake of the student athletes there. Hopefully this is much ado about nothing. I just felt it deserved to be heard. You don't have to agree with it and you don't have to like it. He may very well be a nice guy, I have no idea. what I do know I felt was important to share.

So you posted all this stuff and now you're acknowledging that "He may well be a nice guy, I have no idea."?  

If you have no idea, why are you posting?

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 9:22 PM, VarsityBlue said:

He told a coach on the staff that the current OC was “trash” and “had no business calling plays”.

He also told a coach on the staff about his intentions about personnel and told him not to tell others on the staff.

Was he wrong? You tell the ones you want to keep, to stay. The rest, you give the opportunity to leave, or fire them. Pretty simple here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Well, yeah, but he said mean things to the other grown up coaches?!?!?.... I do find it crazy that folks are getting all up in the air about some coaches possibly taking comments as being disrespectful, but didn't find it disrespectful for players leaving the sidelines during a game, or curse and throw a fit and quit the team, only to be playing again the next week .... if you want respect you earn it and expect it from everyone.  People especially adults, teach other how to treat them by what they allow. 

• Upvote 2

I was made aware of this posting yesterday by some fellow coaches. I am simply here to say that I can confirm that I was offered certain positions on the staff and told not to tell other coaches on the staff because they weren't being given the same opportunity. I was also told by Tygard that one of the coaches on the staff was had no business being in the position he's in. I can't speak on the other comments here because I was not present for those instances. I simply want to say that I made a decision to leave because I just did not think my value system aligned with Mr. Tygard. I simply thought it was best I coach elsewhere. I am not necessarily a fan of these types of forums so I will not be participating further. What Mr. Tygard does with his program at Blackman is entirely his prerogative. Good luck to everyone involved.

1 hour ago, GeorgeBennett said:

I was made aware of this posting yesterday by some fellow coaches. I am simply here to say that I can confirm that I was offered certain positions on the staff and told not to tell other coaches on the staff because they weren't being given the same opportunity. I was also told by Tygard that one of the coaches on the staff was had no business being in the position he's in. I can't speak on the other comments here because I was not present for those instances. I simply want to say that I made a decision to leave because I just did not think my value system aligned with Mr. Tygard. I simply thought it was best I coach elsewhere. I am not necessarily a fan of these types of forums so I will not be participating further. What Mr. Tygard does with his program at Blackman is entirely his prerogative. Good luck to everyone involved.

This guy is going to be fun.  Can't wait till we hang half a hundred on him. I sure hope Justice doesn't pull the trigger on him too soon.

7 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Man I can't wait until this dude plays Oakland! He is going to piss Creasey off eventually and then it will get ugly in a hurry

The guy is trying to create some excitement in the program.  We know that Creasy will blister him, but what should he be doing?  He does sound like an immature Christmas Turkey, but he will need to do it his way.

17 hours ago, GeorgeBennett said:

Appreciate you putting your name to the post, Coach.   I can respect anyone willing to own their words.   

Mike Molder

• Upvote 1