FOR SALE TSSAA

Tata

On 3/30/2021 at 11:55 AM, bounder said:

All the high school  football coaches get to go to the hospitality tents also.  Good deal for them.

Championship games should be in middle Tenn. but if those cities don't want them go to whoever has the best bid. What's so hard about that?

except when the china virus causes them to not have the hospitality tent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 7:25 PM, The Drunken Sailor said:

If Chattanooga and Cookeville were the only ones to place bids then I can't fault the TSSAA in this one. And although Chattanooga works better for me, I would love it in the middle of the state. You nailed it though, blame the people who didn't put in the bids. They're the ones at fault here.

I will also say that the hospitality tent and free parking that was mentioned in the original post aren't just for TSSAA hierarchy. Outside of last year due to the pandemic, these have been open to people other than just the TSSAA brass. It's not open to everyone of course, but hospitality tents are usually set up for sponsors and media personnel. It's usually a "thank you" to those who sponsor or promote any event.

Just to be clear. The TSSAA has a separate hospitality tent that is much better than the tent that is sponsored by the Tennessee Athletic Coaches Association.  

On 4/12/2021 at 8:46 AM, Tata said:

Just to be clear. The TSSAA has a separate hospitality tent that is much better than the tent that is sponsored by the Tennessee Athletic Coaches Association.  

Im sure this fall you will have to be vaccinated to visit their tent tho.