Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

@shockernation how’s your turney going ?

Just went final against UC. LC wins a close one 2-1. Didn’t see a second of it so I don’t really know anything! From watching game changer it looked like Parker Gordon threw a dandy! Sorry I’ve been in Jackson all day playing with a bunch out of Gibson Co so I’m low on energy and information lol

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Just went final against UC. LC wins a close one 2-1. Didn’t see a second of it so I don’t really know anything! From watching game changer it looked like Parker Gordon threw a dandy! Sorry I’ve been in Jackson all day playing with a bunch out of Gibson Co so I’m low on energy and information lol

Gibson County just beat Trenton in extra innings 7-6 in a sloppy game by both sides. Proud of Gibson County for gutting one out, but this tournament isn’t over by a long shot. 

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Gibson County just beat Trenton in extra innings 7-6 in a sloppy game by both sides. Proud of Gibson County for gutting one out, but this tournament isn’t over by a long shot. 

Sloppy is an understatement! If both teams don’t clean it up neither will do well further down the road

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Sloppy is an understatement! If both teams don’t clean it up neither will do well further down the road

I agree. Both teams have some talent, but they will both have to play better moving forward. Gibson County hit the ball better yesterday than they have been but had way too many free passes. Peabody I thought made some mistakes that hurt them. They had mistakes that helped Gibson County to have a big inning and had a mistake that cost themselves a big inning. And Gibson County made two diving catches in the outfield that either one of these balls are not caught Peabody probably wins the game. Do think if Peabody’s bats come alive like I have seen them this season and limits their mistakes they can still make a good run. Think Gibson County has got to throw strikes like they have done most of the year and quit giving free passes and keep hitting the ball themselves. Both teams are talented and can make a run, but both have to clean it up a little. I will also say this. I have seen crazy things happen when these two play in whatever sport. It is a big time rivalry game and expect the unexpected.  

10 hours ago, Summit22 said:

Looks like it’s Coalfield and Oneida for the D3A championship tonight. Both teams have their ace available and they split in the regular season. Should be a good one!

Oneida won 5-3 tonight. I was wrong about coalfield. They didn’t have their top 2 pitchers available tonight. Pretty good, clean game over all tonight.