Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

54 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Looking at who they have played and scores, they are up and down. TC beat monterey 7-2 to advance to regionals. Gville beat TC, not sure on the score, it was 6-0 late. The TC team is young so they will get better, we struggle with the same thing a lot of 1A teams struggle with, depth pitching.

What do you guys know about South Pitt? 

23 minutes ago, MCRaiderBaseball said:

What do you guys know about South Pitt? 

They were pretty tough 2 years ago when they put us out in regionals, they don't seem to be that tough again although we don't have the ball club we did 2 years ago. I don't know if any of the 4 in this region has anything for region 4. 

59 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I sat and talked to Peabody administration during Peabody Gibson County and Memphis is not playing they said. We heard that in basketball too and found out different especially Peabody. I think whoever wins on Monday is in state. Now how TSSAA draws brackets is another question I don’t know. 

That’s the understanding I had was these teams was literally one win away from state .

On 5/14/2021 at 8:22 AM, TCRadio said:

They were pretty tough 2 years ago when they put us out in regionals, they don't seem to be that tough again although we don't have the ball club we did 2 years ago. I don't know if any of the 4 in this region has anything for region 4. 

13 seniors for SP. Played a brutal schedule. Can be as good as they want when they field it clean. No easy outs 1-9 hitting wise.

8 hours ago, powerp said:

13 seniors for SP. Played a brutal schedule. Can be as good as they want when they field it clean. No easy outs 1-9 hitting wise.

Yep. Seen them in chattanooga. Will be a tough team. Allot of good athletes. Several that played with the state runner up football team. I see south Pitt vs Gordonsville in region 3 final. 

Edited by MCRaiderBaseball

On 5/14/2021 at 5:25 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Where? looked thru all the public schools don’t see a gam played, yes the private have played !

Won't matter...small division teams aren't very good from Memphis. It'll be a run rule game if they make the trip to the winner's home field (you may have to pay for the gas). Loser will have a run rule game too.

On 5/15/2021 at 9:14 PM, tradertwo said:

Won't matter...small division teams aren't very good from Memphis. It'll be a run rule game if they make the trip to the winner's home field (you may have to pay for the gas). Loser will have a run rule game too.

Very true. There are three Memphis team I believe and they are all three BAD!!!!!