Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

South Pitt got the better of TC last night, 7-3. Down 7-1 after 2, I was really happy to see our guys fight and not give in and get run ruled. We have a foundation to grow on, a lot of young talent, future could be very bright. Congrats SP, now go beat Gordy!

49 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

South Pitt got the better of TC last night, 7-3. Down 7-1 after 2, I was really happy to see our guys fight and not give in and get run ruled. We have a foundation to grow on, a lot of young talent, future could be very bright. Congrats SP, now go beat Gordy!

Do you know who pitched for south Pitt and how many pitches? 

1 hour ago, Summit22 said:

Coalfield vs Tellico Plains in region 2. Tellico scored 2 runs in the 7th to get the win at Oneida last night. It’s going to be tough for either of these teams to make it to state. I don’t think they have anything for North Greene and University High.

You maybe right, Coalfield is pretty young this year.  I'd say give us another year and we will be back to state.  Good luck to all who remain.

8 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

You maybe right, Coalfield is pretty young this year.  I'd say give us another year and we will be back to state.  Good luck to all who remain.

Yeah I think coalfield is a year away. Pretty sure you guys are returning everyone but one pitcher and the center fielder right?