Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

So I have Lake Co as the favorite out of the west! 5 very good arms on that team. Bunch of big boys most played football so we are not the swiftest team but real power and quality pitching! IMO they would have won it all last year with Snyder and Tubbs (would have given us about 8 pitchers literally that threw gas) but that’s a question we will never know!! 

East Roberson is good I hear and their record shows it!

University High has a kid that signed with UT and may be the favorite (I honestly do not know other than what I hear)

South Pitt is very senior heavy and experienced I’m sure

Summertown is always there enough said

South Fulton will bring a senior heavy team with a really good ace...pitching falls off a little  after that but careful if you draw them first 

Thoughts or additional conversations please 

Edited by shockernation

Just now, shockernation said:

So I have Lake Co as the favorite out of the west! 5 very good arms on that team. Bunch of big boys most played football so we are not the swiftest team but real power and quality pitching! IMO they would have won it all with Snyder and Tubbs (would have given us about 8 pitchers literally that threw gas) but that’s a question we will never know!! 

East Roberson is good I hear and their record shows it!

University High has a kid that signed with UT and may be the favorite (I honestly do not know other than what I hear)

South Pitt is very senior heavy and experienced I’m sure

Summertown is always there enough said

South Fulton will bring a senior heavy team with a really good ace...pitching falls off a little  after that but careful if you draw them first 

Thoughts or additional conversations please 

If UH is the favorite then the rest of the teams are not very good. The kid going to UT maybe tops out at 82-84. After him, they drop way off. Baseball in the east is way down from what it has been. I would say Lake CO and Summertown are the favorites. 

2 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

If UH is the favorite then the rest of the teams are not very good. The kid going to UT maybe tops out at 82-84. After him, they drop way off. Baseball in the east is way down from what it has been. I would say Lake CO and Summertown are the favorites. 

See that’s just what we hear in the west was UH may be the best...

31 minutes ago, shockernation said:

See that’s just what we hear in the west was UH may be the best...

Going to need more than 1 arm to win it all. Need at least 4-5 guys that can pitch to really be in contention. With that being said and LC has 5 good arms then I would pick them as the favorite right now. I don’t know what anybody has outside of districts 3&4. Just going off what has been said on here.

16 minutes ago, Summit22 said:

Going to need more than 1 arm to win it all. Need at least 4-5 guys that can pitch to really be in contention. With that being said and LC has 5 good arms then I would pick them as the favorite right now. I don’t know what anybody has outside of districts 3&4. Just going off what has been said on here.

Hear Summertown is tough and has some arms as well.

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

We are not the favorites. We may not score another run or get another hit. But as a fan I'm looking forward to the competition and the matchups next week.  Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

And as always,  Go Pirates!! 

I hear those boys are swinging it well. Good luck 

• Thanks 1