Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

2 hours ago, MCRaiderBaseball said:

Did #13 for south Pitt really just pitch 130 on the day

From what we understand, the TSSAA had the pitch count wrong on the website for a couple of our players.  He was under 120 pitches for the day.  I’m sure the opposing coaches knew this which is why there was no protest.   

Can anyone that was at the North Greene Moore Co game explain the play that gave Moore the lead? The TSSAA box score indicates that with 2 outs, Pearson popped up to center field resulting in a fielders choice that scored 3 runs, but there was no errors and it wasn’t a hit. I assume the box is wrong, because that stumped an entire group of baseball fans, including a few former college players. 

11 minutes ago, MSUBac2001 said:

Can anyone that was at the North Greene Moore Co game explain the play that gave Moore the lead? The TSSAA box score indicates that with 2 outs, Pearson popped up to center field resulting in a fielders choice that scored 3 runs, but there was no errors and it wasn’t a hit. I assume the box is wrong, because that stumped an entire group of baseball fans, including a few former college players. 

Ball was hit deep with runners on first and second that scored. Play at was safe but Pearson got throwed out at second on return by catcher. Very disappointing in the Stat recording at our location