Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

3 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

12-0 still top of 3rd...hard to believe this is a sectional game 

Districts 3 and 4 were way down this year and there wasn’t a single team out of those 2 districts that could compete in a substate game. I’m not surprised to see either scores of those games. Hats off to north Greene and university high and good luck at state!

On 5/22/2021 at 12:22 AM, BBRaider said:

MC has the staff to make a deep Run the 1-2 of R.Morey & Burt are 2nd to none. Baker & leftie K.Morey can also bring it should be a fun week

On 5/22/2021 at 1:48 AM, MCRaiderBaseball said:

Final 9-1. Should have been 11-1 in five but could get the key hit with one out

Who's on the mound for yall Tuesday? 

Edited by Southtowner
crickets

On 5/21/2021 at 8:18 PM, shockernation said:

So I have Lake Co as the favorite out of the west! 5 very good arms on that team. Bunch of big boys most played football so we are not the swiftest team but real power and quality pitching! IMO they would have won it all last year with Snyder and Tubbs (would have given us about 8 pitchers literally that threw gas) but that’s a question we will never know!! 

East Roberson is good I hear and their record shows it!

University High has a kid that signed with UT and may be the favorite (I honestly do not know other than what I hear)

South Pitt is very senior heavy and experienced I’m sure

Summertown is always there enough said

South Fulton will bring a senior heavy team with a really good ace...pitching falls off a little  after that but careful if you draw them first 

Thoughts or additional conversations please 

East Robertson is VERY good.  Best A pitcher and maybe best pitcher in the state period with Smith (Vanderbilt/MLB).  The 2/3 starters are also very good.  Good hitters from 1-6 then decent after that and very well coached.  

7 hours ago, CoachHolly7 said:

East Robertson is VERY good.  Best A pitcher and maybe best pitcher in the state period with Smith (Vanderbilt/MLB).  The 2/3 starters are also very good.  Good hitters from 1-6 then decent after that and very well coached.  

You should be very good if you have a pitcher going to Vanderbilt. That alone should make you a favorite.