Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

On 4/7/2021 at 10:26 AM, shockernation said:

Especially if some of these teams have an ace that’s tough tournaments could be interesting! My bet is on those 4 as well! Keep me updated on Gibson please!

Any other posters got anything new? Anyone 

Seen where Gibson County lost to South Side last night 4-1. I didn’t go, but I plan on going tonight. I will give more of an update after tonight. 

I see Halls continues to be a head scratcher, beat Trenton and their best pitcher on Monday then get no hit by their number 4 or 5 guy on Tuesday. Huntington is a hard book to read also, started 0-9 or something and had a win against Westview and a couple against Mckenzie in the last week, you never know I guess.

4 hours ago, woodsandwater said:

I see Halls continues to be a head scratcher, beat Trenton and their best pitcher on Monday then get no hit by their number 4 or 5 guy on Tuesday. Huntington is a hard book to read also, started 0-9 or something and had a win against Westview and a couple against Mckenzie in the last week, you never know I guess.

Seems like most of these teams have a great ace and then a big falloff with the number 2s? 

8 hours ago, shockernation said:

Lake Co and Gibson play Friday I think...schedule has changed so much due to weather! Outta be a dandy! Watch out I hear LC has a dirty player lol

8 hours ago, shockernation said:

Seems like most of these teams have a great ace and then a big falloff with the number 2s? 

All depends on who is pitching and who hits. Gibson County will have to hit to beat Lake County. Reason I say teams like Halls are real dangerous if they got the right guy pitching. District Tournaments will be tough. Looking forward to it.