Bradford commits

JTBMom

Congratulations! Not only do HS sports teach teamwork and work ethic, they provide opportunities for those with talent and drive to further their education on someone else's dime. It's obvious that you're very proud that your child has earned the privilege to continue playing at the next level, as well as funding his own transition into a responsible adult, and you should be... lots of time, money, and emotional support are behind the scenes of most of these success stories, so pat yourself on the back a little too. There are those who feel that HS sports are just for fat old guys like myself to relive our youth, but they're a vital part of the social "education" of our kids, and your son will no doubt be a better man for his involvement.

EDIT

Welcome to the message boards, and don't be a stranger!

Edited by tradertwo

57 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Congratulations! Not only do HS sports teach teamwork and work ethic, they provide opportunities for those with talent and drive to further their education on someone else's dime. It's obvious that you're very proud that your child has earned the privilege to continue playing at the next level, as well as funding his own transition into a responsible adult, and you should be... lots of time, money, and emotional support are behind the scenes of most of these success stories, so pat yourself on the back a little too. There are those who feel that HS sports are just for fat old guys like myself to relive our youth, but they're a vital part of the social "education" of our kids, and your son will no doubt be a better man for his involvement.

EDIT

Welcome to the message boards, and don't be a stranger!

Oh I've been around awhile on here.  We are very happy wrestling is providing an easier path to a college degree for him especially since we already have 1 in college.  Lol 

On 3/26/2021 at 9:55 AM, JTBMom said:

We are excited to announce that Jackson Bradford has committed to University of the Cumberlands.  So happy to have more years to watch him do what he loves.  Yep this is a totally mom brag and I am in no way ashamed of that.  Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmpDqrA5nk/?igshid=1sxx4g17iy64x

Congratulations to Jackson and the entire Bradford family! So special seeing a young man's countless hours of hard work and dedication to such a difficult sport pay off and afford an opportunity to compete at the colligate level.