Madison Hayes in transfer portal

FootballFan51

14 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Any chance she would consider Tenneessee? 
Lady Vols have lost too many All Americans & Holly Warlick not going after Rhyne Howard until wayyyy too late will haunt the Vols for a few more years... (if they had gotten Howard, I think Hayes & others would have stayed in state). 

Any time you have a coach that will not recruit Chloe Moore and is not doing good in recruiting and obviously has a problem with recruiting she won’t be at Tennessee long. Tennessee looked terrible in the tournament and that is on the coach.

Edited by pioneer42

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Any time you have a coach that will not recruit Chloe Moore and is not doing good in recruiting and obviously has a problem with recruiting she won’t be at Tennessee long. Tennessee looked terrible in the tournament and that is in the coach.

she is horrible, all she could get is the best player in the state in weathers when she was a sophomore. 

2 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

she is horrible, all she could get is the best player in the state in weathers when she was a sophomore. 

She won’t be at TN long. Chloe Moore is the real deal and she ignored her. They are terrible and her players are running her program if you hadn’t noticed. I am not sold on her both on the floor and as a recruiter. I wish she was the answer but unfortunately she isn’t, IMO. 

Edited by pioneer42

On 4/1/2021 at 11:55 PM, pioneer42 said:

She won’t be at TN long. Chloe Moore is the real deal and she ignored her. They are terrible and her players are running her program if you hadn’t noticed. I am not sold on her both on the floor and as a recruiter. I wish she was the answer but unfortunately she isn’t, IMO. 

Gees man, Kelly needs a little time to get her players ,just cause she didn't get your girl Moore dont mean she will not be successful.  Moore didn't exactly tear it up at Indiana,  I see her back at UT Martin in future.  Save this post.

4 hours ago, repoman said:

Gees man, Kelly needs a little time to get her players ,just cause she didn't get your girl Moore dont mean she will not be successful.  Moore didn't exactly tear it up at Indiana,  I see her back at UT Martin in future.  Save this post.

Save it. She helped Indiana make it to the Elite 8. What did Kelly’s team do?? I seen a team that had five players with pianos on their backs running down court. Slowest TN team I have ever seen. She’s not going to win at TN 15th in the country in recruiting. I am not a fan of a team that takes a knee before the anthem and plays on their knees on the court. Wouldn’t give Tess a chance either.Pat Sumitt would roll over in her grave if she seen these acts these players pulled. Do some research and call me back. Any time you let the prisoners run the asylum it is not going to end well. I won’t pull for a team that disrespects the flag and our country. Won’t happen. A coach that let’s that happen has zero control of her team and there is a state full of people that feel the same way and I am sorry to ruffle your feathers but it is what is.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kelly is lucky pat summit believed in recruiting hard nose Tennessee girls. Fast forward to now Kelly harper would not get recruited to Tennessee. The staff has got away from finding a few tuff nosed Tennessee girls that have dreamed since little to wear the orange. I don't blame Tennessee girls for loosing there love for Tennessee. Tennessee has lost there love for them. Look at girl from Spain you can not tell me we didn't have better in our state. 

10 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Save it. She helped Indiana make it to the Elite 8. What did Kelly’s team do?? I seen a team that had five players with pianos on their backs running down court. Slowest TN team I have ever seen. She’s not going to win at TN 15th in the country in recruiting. I am not a fan of a team that takes a knee before the anthem and plays on their knees on the court. Wouldn’t give Tess a chance either.Pat Sumitt would roll over in her grave if she seen these acts these players pulled. Do some research and call me back. Any time you let the prisoners run the asylum it is not going to end well. I won’t pull for a team that disrespects the flag and our country. Won’t happen. A coach that let’s that happen has zero control of her team and there is a state full of people that feel the same way and I am sorry to ruffle your feathers but it is what is.

I agree with the knee controversy, did Kelly handle it properly? Some say no and I dont disagree but no one on outside can imagine the size of that elephant in the room. Most of players were Holly's recruits, Tess is a Kelly recruit and I applaud her for standing. Is she Sec caliber all around  player, Imo, no. But to say Kelly is not going to cut it is way pre -mature.  Pat grew the game so much she cannabilized her own success. The women 's game is so much more equal now, and yes coachin, recruiting is so crucial in success .

On 4/3/2021 at 8:13 PM, repoman said:

Moore was 9th or 10th (wo)man for IU, but that's not bad as a Freshman. Played in almost every game. Certainly not a scrub just riding the pine at a big school. Unless she's itching to be the top dog somewhere, I don't see any reason to transfer. Given another year or two, she should be able to make a significant impact.

28 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

Moore was 9th or 10th (wo)man for IU, but that's not bad as a Freshman. Played in almost every game. Certainly not a scrub just riding the pine at a big school. Unless she's itching to be the top dog somewhere, I don't see any reason to transfer. Given another year or two, she should be able to make a significant impact.

Against NC State she was 7th I believe and the backup post is one of the 8 or 9. She is a PG and a high IQ one and IMO that is where she belongs. 

Edited by pioneer42