Oops!

BCsportsfan

24 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Have you had a few of those things lmao. They will have you on your butt faster then downing JD shots lol

To me that’s about like drinking a Zima from back in the day. Lol. But no I’ve never had one so I’ll take your word for it. I prefer black label 100 proof Southern Comfort and coke.  To each his own I guess. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, F5TurfTwister said:

Alcoa has a charter bus headed to Cedar Bluff Monday. 

The bus will bring them back to tour beautiful Hunters Crossing and show them the newly poured concrete floors on the first story units that will be ready just in time for football season. The guided tour will also feature the short walking distance to Chick-Fil-a, Zaxby's, Hooters, Sub-Way, Pizza and much more if you wake up hungry. Units will go on reserve as positions needed on Coach Gary's depth chart.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The bus will bring them back to tour beautiful Hunters Crossing and show them the newly poured concrete floors on the first story units that will be ready just in time for football season. The guided tour will also feature the short walking distance to Chick-Fil-a, Zaxby's, Hooters, Sub-Way, Pizza and much more if you wake up hungry. Units will go on reserve as positions needed on Coach Gary's depth chart.

What does Maryville do for their recruits??  Other than garbage service. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What does Maryville do for their recruits??  Other than garbage service. 

Right now the whole county is being hit by a massive migration from Californi so I'm sure all four schools could benefit from that  Wouldn't surprise me to see a few more from Catholic jump ship with Alcoa or Powell. Are people moving in your area like that out in Milan.

56 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Right now the whole county is being hit by a massive migration from Californi so I'm sure all four schools could benefit from that  Wouldn't surprise me to see a few more from Catholic jump ship with Alcoa or Powell. Are people moving in your area like that out in Milan.

I would happily answer your question but I think I’ll wait til you stop deflecting and answer mine first. :)

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I would happily answer your question but I think I’ll wait til you stop deflecting and answer mine first. :)

Actually nothing, might be why everyone coming from Knoxville goes to Alcoa. Brand new school. college scoreboard with giant TV and great hamburgers. Kind of hard to compete with a scoreboard with a 32 inch TV for replays, a school building built in 1938 and microwaved hot dogs made the day before the game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Actually nothing, might be why everyone coming from Knoxville goes to Alcoa. Brand new school. college scoreboard with giant TV and great hamburgers. Kind of hard to compete with a scoreboard with a 32 inch TV for replays, a school building built in 1938 and microwaved hot dogs made the day before the game.

So what percentage of kids on the Maryville and Alcoa rosters are not zoned for Maryville and Alcoa in your opinion? Be honest??