Oops!

BCsportsfan

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maryville has much harder time on getting out of zone players with tuition being 2,400. If a family had 2 or 3 kids it would be very hard for most to cough up that kind of money.  If you had a half dozen on the 90 man roster last year that would be a stretch.

Ok. So 6 or less lived out of zone in your opinion. Gotcha. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok. So 6 or less lived out of zone in your opinion. Gotcha. 

I can tell you this much. I pretty much know most all of the starters and their backgrounds which most came up through the system. Not many parents are going to pay $2,400 to go watch little Johnny pick splinters out of his tail end on Friday Night. I've met some great people over the years that came here from somewhere else but when it comes to out of zone kids coming in, not so many.  That's because Agent Dad is going to get up and show his azz when he's not pleased over something he feels that involves his kid that he don't agree with. Never fails one or two of them show up like that every year and usually 9 times out of 10  it's an out of zoned kids father being a jerk. that they are comes to the game and makes sure he's seen. If we gave out an award for the biggest jerk in the stands usually those guys would get it. Every time you can't wait for Johnny Rotten Apple to leave here comes someone just as bad or worse to replace him.

17 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maryville has much harder time on getting out of zone players with tuition being 2,400. If a family had 2 or 3 kids it would be very hard for most to cough up that kind of money.  If you had a half dozen on the 90 man roster last year that would be a stretch.

It's hard for them to Get OZ students anymore because the School is at Capacity and no where to build.  I had to sell a Lake Lot out in Promontory Point 2 years ago  in Louisville for a Client because he was worried about building and his Daughter (A softball player) not being able to get back into Maryville City School System being OZ and almost at Capacity then.  ($2,400 was a drop in the bucket for him but wasn't taking a chance of moving out of the City Limits).  

I see Alcoa and the other County School getting more athletes than normal with the amount of people moving to this area (Not just from California but all over) and Maryville being at its capacity.  The big question is do they start not letting current OZ students that attend Maryville City School renew their tuition when most new builds in Maryville  have been Annexed for the City and can't deny a City resident attendance ?  

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

It's hard for them to Get OZ students anymore because the School is at Capacity and no where to build.  I had to sell a Lake Lot out in Promontory Point 2 years ago  in Louisville for a Client because he was worried about building and his Daughter (A softball player) not being able to get back into Maryville City School System being OZ and almost at Capacity then.  ($2,400 was a drop in the bucket for him but wasn't taking a chance of moving out of the City Limits).  

I see Alcoa and the other County School getting more athletes than normal with the amount of people moving to this area (Not just from California but all over) and Maryville being at its capacity.  The big question is do they start not letting current OZ students that attend Maryville City School renew their tuition when most new builds in Maryville  have been Annexed for the City and can't deny a City resident attendance ?  

I hear you just about have to live in the city limits.  

They'll open tuition students back up after the Maryville city annexs WB. :ph34r: 

WB will be the one with the garbage recruiting service!:lol:

yall ought to be shamed for tryin to take vantage of a wounded catholic north that been to chunked into disray.....that open smirnoff was bein used to fill the windshield washer jug and the motrin was for all achin joints from playin all them years of bein physically blindsided by rushin defensive lineman

.....and they ant no players leavin catholic north to help Aluminum city and them goons win no nother golden ball

....tee martin's new role as HC will keep them youngens right in place

Booger just sayin :blink:

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

MHS has room to build, and it is going to happen. 

Please tell me where?  The Practice field or the corner lot on 207 Cunningham?  Those are the only two lots the City of Maryville Owns that touches MHS.  Maybe adding a couple of floors to the High School?