Chris Jones

DelTavian

Congrats to Chris on coming home. We graduated the same year and played against each other. He was as good as they come back then but always a class act after the game. I haven't talked to him in years and I think the last time was at a Marion basketball game I was covering. He was still as friendly as ever then.

Now....if someone down in Pirate land doesn't create a hype video to start the season featuring Chris and having Back in Black playing in the background us old 80s guys are going to be sorely disappointed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DelTavian said:

Congrats to Chris on coming home. We graduated the same year and played against each other. He was as good as they come back then but always a class act after the game. I haven't talked to him in years and I think the last time was at a Marion basketball game I was covering. He was still as friendly as ever then.

Now....if someone down in Pirate land doesn't create a hype video to start the season featuring Chris and having Back in Black playing in the background us old 80s guys are going to be sorely disappointed.

Well said !

2 hours ago, DelTavian said:

Yep needs to be a hype video, I agree!  Hope to see you at one or some of our games.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rlh said:

I am just hoping that Chilly man lets us use 12 men on the field.  However, if we only need 2 downs to get a 1st down, we should be pretty good!

Daggummit rlh we dun got in trouble for cheatin now you wanna use 12 boys? My brother ain't gonna like this mess when he sees it.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:37 AM, DelTavian said:

Yes that would be great if someone can do that. I'm old school and sure don't know how to.