District 8-A

ecu

On 4/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, anchordown10 said:

I believe Fayetteville will be able to hang with them. There is no shot that Cascade, Huntland, or Cornersville can play with the top two teams. If I were picking an order of finish for the district it would be:

1. MC 2. EHS 3. FHS

Big gap between the top 3 and bottom 3

4. HHS 5. CAS 6. COR

From just looking at scores it is a 2 team race, maybe a battle for 3rd between FC and HHS. I didn't see the game but from what I was told HHS looked better than FC.

I was finally able to get out and see some baseball. I like Eagleville's team. Talk among the fans there was they have been missing some of their top pitchers because of some small injuries. From what I saw if those guys are pretty good I would pick Eagleville to win the district. I haven't seen Huntland, Cascade or Cornersville though so I may be way off. Was just thankful baseball was back and these kids are getting to play. Was even able to catch some softball games. Spring sports are just good for everyone especially us older fans. Gives us something to look forward to. 

• 3 weeks later...