Maryville High Planning to Microwave Fans with 5G Tower at Stadium this year.

BarneySox2007

On 4/18/2021 at 12:24 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I was reading where the principal was stating cellphone coverage varies across campus but it was horrific on the first floor. We all know why they want better coverage and that 5g tower, they don't want to miss my post on Coach T and to play on facebook. It couldn't be anything else, take my word for it.

The students are also having a hard time texting the answers to each other without coverage.

8 minutes ago, OldRebel2 said:

The students are also having a hard time texting the answers to each other without coverage.

Maybe they will have to go back to the 
"old school" method we used to abide by. 

one blink is true

two blinks is false

A stare is I don't have a darn clue. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my email this week from Maryville High fishing to see what my plans are for this years season tickets are. I have to be honest, I plan on going this year but if they really put that big 5g tower behind the stadium it will be my last. I'll just set at home and watch them on TV if so. I don't want to go to a ballgame and set under something like that and at the end of the ballgame forget my way back home. I'm not like the rest of the sheep up there that believe if the government says it's okay because science says so. Science said this was okay at one time also, just remember that.

if4T2VNh_(1)-001.jpg?width=590&height=37

Edited by BarneySox2007

17 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I got my email this week from Maryville High fishing to see what my plans are for this years season tickets are. I have to be honest, I plan on going this year but if they really put that big 5g tower behind the stadium it will be my last. I'll just set at home and watch them on TV if so. I don't want to go to a ballgame and set under something like that and at the end of the ballgame forget my way back home. I'm not like the rest of the sheep up there that believe if the government says it's okay because science says so. Science said this was okay at one time also, just remember that.

What’s the difference between 3g or 4g and 5G? Why do you think 5g is harmful and the others are ok?

37 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Come on Barney...you think it could get worse in Murvul?!:lol:

Murvulbiggal.thumb.jpeg.44c0d1939aa3411f1bd891dbddb28e81.jpeg

43 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Bee Cee ewe'uns boys ort knott two bee all jell-us ov me and momma (Bless hur hart).....Bye tha way....evur hurd ov tha 700 HP clubb.....???.....:popcorneater:

Wheelstanding Dump Truck! Stubby Bob's Comeback - Roadkill Ep. 52 - YouTube

TUzqvH5.jpg.f53f32f01587c2ec2e3e4ca02394003e.jpg

Us GOONS have a special switch when the MarevulBigGal is look'n for lovin'! That, and two speed transmission...."going"...n.."gone":blink:

10 hours ago, SLBK said:

What’s the difference between 3g or 4g and 5G? Why do you think 5g is harmful and the others are ok?

I can suggest a video on You Tube "5G Towers Effect Bees, Birds, Trees & People / Fact or Fiction" as to write something a country mile long no one will read. Maryville High does not need to sell the rights off in order to make a little money on the side that could endanger people and the side effects on nature. The person behind Barney is a lot smarter person than most want to believe. I'm a third year college drop out that realized I'm going to school to get a job with a limit on it what one can make which nothing is wrong with that but wasn't for me. I wanted to be a teacher/coach but chose making twenty times that income in some years I've been on my own which after looking back I realize what a great decision I made. Not just the money factor but how things have changed in the school systems and how things changed in general I totally do not agree with and there I would have been stuck in a prison I would have created had I chose the other route. I wear a large target on my back and many like to take a shot at it but I would rather have that shirt on than being a sheep.

11 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Come on Barney...you think it could get worse in Murvul?!:lol:

Murvulbiggal.thumb.jpeg.44c0d1939aa3411f1bd891dbddb28e81.jpeg

My good friend things have got totally out of control in Maryville since Denso came in and flooded the streets with traffic out the Ying Yang and drove property values out of site. Never dreamed in my lifetime Maryville High would have over 1,600 plus students but when I went there it was only a quarter that size. Now they want to put a tower behind the football field because it meets the guideline. All these White Coats writing out prescriptions to every housewife and the young generation in America with a headache also met the guidelines until we have decided there is an addiction problem which was deemed okay at the time. That is just how easy it is to make a wrong decision all because it meets the guidelines only to find out down the road there should of been more research. 

images.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boun

Edited by BarneySox2007