Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

5 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

Oh stop it. It's not the NRA or Republican party fault. Instead everyone going around trying defund the police, it's time to crack down on crime. Get tougher on sentencing instead slapping people on the wrist. 

The slogan "defund the police" was born this past summer. Children have been slaughtered in schools for decades. Can't blame "defund the police" for the killings.

9 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

Oh stop it. It's not the NRA or Republican party fault. Instead everyone going around trying defund the police, it's time to crack down on crime. Get tougher on sentencing instead slapping people on the wrist. 

Someone with some sense!NRA and Republicans SMH.Idiots are the cause,just like the stupid protests and now the police can't even do their job to their abilities for being afraid of losing their job or getting arrested themselves.

This is a terrible instance as all have been.Hope and pray things get better at some point,but doesn't look good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

The slogan "defund the police" was born this past summer. Children have been slaughtered in schools for decades. Can't blame "defund the police" for the killings.

Hey Willie, as a conservative I have to say that you are by far my favorite liberal on the T, too bad our teams never play because it would be nice to meet one day

7 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Once again Willie what could have been done to prevent this?  This wasn't classified as a Mass shooting or even a School shooting.  The Suspect was the one shot after being told to come out of the bathroom and when he wouldn't, shot at the officer when he entered and the Officer returned fire killing the Suspect/Student.  The community is upset that metal detectors weren't placed in the school like requested after previous student have been shot around the area.  They decided on a clear back pack policy instead.  No matter what gun policy you put on file, someone wanting to get a gun will get a gun Willie, It's the same way with drugs.

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

All mass shootings have two things in common- the shooter had a horrible or absent father and the victims were for the most part defenseless.

Guns were easier to buy when I was a kid, we had them in our trucks at the school parking lot. We had hunter's safety in Middle school and shot skeet off the playground over the woods. We were even allowed to bring our own shotguns on the bus and into the school as long as the were broke open.

Yet no problems and no shootings. why?

I asked a liberal friend of my that question and his answer was " People are different now."

I said " So you're admitting people are the problems, not the guns?"

He didn't say any thing and walked away. Logic, objective evidence and facts are cool

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

All mass shootings have two things in common- the shooter had a horrible or absent father and the victims were for the most part defenseless.

Guns were easier to buy when I was a kid, we had them in our trucks at the school parking lot. We had hunter's safety in Middle school and shot skeet off the playground over the woods. We were even allowed to bring our own shotguns on the bus and into the school as long as the were broke open.

Yet no problems and no shootings. why?

I asked a liberal friend of my that question and his answer was " People are different now."

I said " So you're admitting people are the problems, not the guns?"

He didn't say any thing and walked away. Logic, objective evidence and facts are cool

At least your friend did not spew out something about Trump or Fox or whatever, perhaps you made him actually start to have an independent thought process.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

There is a simple solution to the problem. When a police officer give you a command or ask you do something DO IT. Don't fight with them, run, stuff like that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

At least your friend did not spew out something about Trump or Fox or whatever, perhaps you made him actually start to have an independent thought process.

He's a good dude. Just raised differently , a little younger and corrupted by a liberal college.  I have lots of friends I can civilly disagree with, but I'm not giving up my freedoms that 250 years worth of my family have fought and died to protect because some people raise horrible, irresponsible kids and have emotional and irrational responses to problems  that have been created by the same people who's emotional, irrational, impractical, and counter productive policies and culture have produced those same problems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am shocked another high school has experienced a mass shooting. After all, we did nothing about mass shootings in the past. Doing nothing will have to  pay off sometime.

Blessed are the victims. 

It's idiots like you that are at the rout of the problem. Nobody with half a brain is calling this a mass shooting (except you). Then you go on to blame it on the NRA and Republicans. I'd bet the farm that the student with the gun was not a Republican or a member of the NRA. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Instead of acting shocked lets do something, there is a plausible solution but the NRA and the Republican Party will not act. 

I join you in prayer for the victims. You are a good person.

What gun law would've stopped a high school kid from getting the gun illegally? If gun control worked my hometown of Chicago wouldn't be in the position they're in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Instead of acting shocked lets do something, there is a plausible solution but the NRA and the Republican Party will not act. 

I join you in prayer for the victims. You are a good person.

Us ban Covid Today! .......See if covid related death's stop tomorrow?! :bored:

Us band Fast food and see if Heart attacks stop! 

If that works as you libtards say.....we'll ban guns!, only to see crazy people kill people other ways......

image.jpeg.4b2b8777942732561ac62d62f1160746.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1