Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

9 hours ago, 32hammer said:

All mass shootings have two things in common- the shooter had a horrible or absent father and the victims were for the most part defenseless.

Guns were easier to buy when I was a kid, we had them in our trucks at the school parking lot. We had hunter's safety in Middle school and shot skeet off the playground over the woods. We were even allowed to bring our own shotguns on the bus and into the school as long as the were broke open.

Yet no problems and no shootings. why?

I asked a liberal friend of my that question and his answer was " People are different now."

I said " So you're admitting people are the problems, not the guns?"

He didn't say any thing and walked away. Logic, objective evidence and facts are cool

Statement of the year. Nobody screamed for pressure cookers to be banned after one was modified into a bomb at the Boston Marathon, and the same for automobiles after any of the numerous times they were used to plow down crowds. The method used isn't the issue... if someone is dead set to randomly inflict casualties among a crowd of defenseless people there'll always be a way to do it, and banning the most effective deterrent against random violence surely isn't the right answer, even if it's the most popular among the uninformed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, WilleTheWildcat said:

All lives do matter and I will never back down from that.

I do not know you and I find it fruitless to debate somebody who says insulting things about talking out my ####. Your gutter language says all I need to know about you. The best we can do is agree to disagree. The only person I might debate is SweetScience because I have learned to respect his opinions even though they differ from mine. 

Have a blessed day, sir.

I’m not saying you are wrong about the All Lives Matter Willie and I look at everyone the same, just that wouldn’t fly in certain parts of Knoxville and a very Republican thing to say actually :lol:

You literally tried to call out every Conservative (Hate to tell you that you are living around a majority of them) and think everyone believes everything that came out of Trumps Mouth like we are stupid.  I personally try to look at Logic and a facts and research stuff before I speak.  Some of the things you have commented have literally been in left field like starting the thread off with another “mass shooting” (completely false) and pushing towards talking about gun regulation with “there is a plausible solution but the NRA and the Republican Party will not act” like that would have stopped what happened yesterday. You still have never even given what that plausible solution and then try to take a dig again at Republicans with your last Trump Comment basically calling us dumb .  If you want to debate then back it up with something but don’t get upset for getting called out when you try to think we believe some BIG LIE.

Maybe we will have a chance to meet when Oak Ridge plays Greeneville! :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I’m not saying you are wrong about the All Lives Matter Willie and I look at everyone the same, just that wouldn’t fly in certain parts of Knoxville and a very Republican thing to say actually :lol:

You literally tried to call out every Conservative (Hate to tell you that you are living around a majority of them) and think everyone believes everything that came out of Trumps Mouth like we are stupid.  I personally try to look at Logic and a facts and research stuff before I speak.  Some of the things you have commented have literally been in left field like starting the thread off with another “mass shooting” (completely false) and pushing towards talking about gun regulation with “there is a plausible solution but the NRA and the Republican Party will not act” like that would have stopped what happened yesterday. You still have never even given what that plausible solution and then try to take a dig again at Republicans with your last Trump Comment basically calling us dumb .  If you want to debate then back it up with something but don’t get upset for getting called out when you try to think we believe some BIG LIE.

Maybe we will have a chance to meet when Oak Ridge plays Greeneville! :thumb:

Popcorn  $1.00

Hot Dog $ 2.50

Coke $ 2.50

Meeting Swipes at an OR vs Greeneville game WORTHLESS.

That was mean, sorry. I am just kidding. Heck, most of my posts are kidding.

19 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Popcorn  $1.00

Hot Dog $ 2.50

Coke $ 2.50

Meeting Swipes at an OR vs Greeneville game WORTHLESS.

That was mean, sorry. I am just kidding. Heck, most of my posts are kidding.

Haha those are Oak Ridge prices, we value are food more in Greeneville!

No need to apologize Willie seeing your face after the final score will be PRICELESS! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Instead of acting shocked lets do something, there is a plausible solution but the NRA and the Republican Party will not act. 

I join you in prayer for the victims. You are a good person.

Please share this plausible solution.

It appears that this is something you truly believe. It is a lost art to convince others with rational, intelligent arguments. Your turn to shine.

40 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I will pass on the shine job with no offense intended.

You don't have an answer. All you can do is get on here and run your mouth about something that you know nothing about. You're just programed to blame it all on Republicans and the NRA. You have a very weak mind. You're very useful to the communist party. A useful idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

All lives do matter and I will never back down from that.

I do not know you and I find it fruitless to debate somebody who says insulting things about talking out my ####. Your gutter language says all I need to know about you. The best we can do is agree to disagree. The only person I might debate is SweetScience because I have learned to respect his opinions even though they differ from mine. 

Have a blessed day, sir.

Lol! You're a worm. Put you in the middle of a BLM riot and you wouldn't open your mouth about "all lives matter". The reason you don't debate anyone is because you're ignorant. But at least you know you can't win a debate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I will pass on the shine job with no offense intended.

OK

Not to thump to hard, but our country is paying for taking God out of schools and giving every kid a trophy. Even some major political movements encourage the disruption of the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure. This destroys young men's moral compass and greatly enhances spoiled brat random violence. Much more so than the NRA.

Matthew 24:24

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You don't have an answer. All you can do is get on here and run your mouth about something that you know nothing about. You're just programed to blame it all on Republicans and the NRA. You have a very weak mind. You're very useful to the communist party. A useful idiot. 

I am not going to debate with you.  Please respect my decision.

3 hours ago, OR nole said:

OK

Not to thump to hard, but our country is paying for taking God out of schools and giving every kid a trophy. Even some major political movements encourage the disruption of the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure. This destroys young men's moral compass and greatly enhances spoiled brat random violence. Much more so than the NRA.

Matthew 24:24

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Nole, it is fine if you thump on me, I respect your opinions and do contemplate them.