Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

9 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

The flaw in your study is that you don't believe.

Are yall serious?  There are countless biblical examples of this not being true.  

And since you don't know me from Adam, perhaps you should save your judgement...

Edited by guthook
  • Sad 3

54 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why evidence do you have that shows he is not objective?  He has only mentioned his opinion based on things that he has directly experienced. If you think he is biased in some way please support with evidence. 

Phrases like "Good Christian Parents" aren't objective or quantifiable.  

• Sad 2

Backing up a step first,I hate what happened in knoxville and it's always sad when things like this occur.I've got a son who wears the blue and always support the vast number of great policeman that put their lives on the line.Now,No doubt without having any facts to back up what I'm about to write,kids stand a better chance with a good home and support. My opinion is even if it's a single house mom,dad or grandparent having to do extra work or two great parents working together.Yes we all also know examples of great christian parents who had not so great kids .We also have seen young men and woman grow into great adults without a father or mother worth two cents.That all said,I still like the odds of  two fine parents,grandparents or whatever compared to a single house parent like Batman grew up in half the time or watching half a dozen different combinations for parents..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I guess you know 32hammer too.Right hypocrite?

What a clown show.  I haven't once given my own opinion as fact.  I didn't say he was a bad person.  I said he wasn't objective.  Opinions aren't objective.  That's all.  I don't know anything about him.  Ope, you okay?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

32hammer laid out his "control group" for you.It's sad you can't grasp that and it doesn't fit your opinion.Hypocrite.

Ah yes, Let's start with King David, "The man after God's own heart."  His father Jesse, was honestly more righteous than he.  Jesse was a humble, god-fearing father, and yet he raised a man so full of lust that he sent an innocent man to his death in order to bed his wife.

Or maybe the first father, Adam, who clearly loved God, and yet raised a child prone to fratricide.

That's enough, but we could do this all day.