Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

53 minutes ago, guthook said:

You still never told me when "They" said they were going "house to house" to take our guns.  whether or not it's in five years, who and when said that?

So now your argument changes. "I said" they will come for the guns within 5 years. Not "they said". "I said" house to house, not "they said".  The list is to long to post for those saying their coming for the guns. But I think you could say 99% of liberal democrats have said it, and most of the liberal media. If you haven't heard it then you must be living under a rock. So if they are planning to take guns and say 50% or 75% of the country refuses to go along with it how else except going house to house to you think they'll pull it off?  To clarify for you I'm once again the one saying house to house not "they". So don't answer this post with "show me where "they" said this or that. It's getting old.

• Sad 1

Anyway, back to the topic. They have now released the video of what happened at Austin East. The text with the video states that when the police located the student in the bathroom they had no ideal he was armed. When they took one arm to cuff him his other hand was in his sweatshirt pocket "holding a gun" that "went off" missing the officer and hitting a trash can. So he's holding a gun that "went off". I guess that's different than pulling the trigger. 

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

WaCoStanKo.... Lol. 

I refuse to lower myself to his level and debate a known jerk. However,seeing WaCoJaco being forced to explain his hateful and illogical sick conspiracy theories is hilaracy. Americans are decent people no matter their political identity. The thugs that attack the Capital on 1/6/2021 do not represent the vast majority of Ex-President Trump supporters, The Communist have no influence on the Democratic Party. Name a leading communist in the Democrat Party? No need to respond because your answer will only bore me

Now, it is time to sit  and laugh at the name calling coming my way. LOL!

26 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I refuse to lower myself to his level and debate a known jerk. However,seeing WaCoJaco being forced to explain his hateful and illogical sick conspiracy theories is hilaracy. Americans are decent people no matter their political identity. The thugs that attack the Capital on 1/6/2021 do not represent the vast majority of Ex-President Trump supporters, The Communist have no influence on the Democratic Party. Name a leading communist in the Democrat Party? No need to respond because your answer will only bore me

Joe Biden is the leading communist in the democrat party. Well at least he's the guy their propping up at the podium. Let that answer bore you as you lower yourself to debate me while denying you're debating me. Nobody "forced" me to explain anything. I did it by my on free will. Nothing I said was hateful, sick, or a conspiracy. You don't know if what I say is true or not. I said within the next 5 years. If it happens then I was right. If it don't happen then I was wrong. You can't say I'm right or wrong until the 5 years are up. That my friend is logic. Something you don't know much about. You started this thread calling the Austin East tragedy a "mass shooting". It was not a mass shooting. Then you went on to blame it on the NRA and Republicans. The NRA and Republicans had nothing to do with it. Now who is the "known jerk"?  Who's doing the name calling? 

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

You already set the limbo bar low when you brought politics into this then tucked your tail and ran instead of explaining yourself. You have no high ground in this argument and say what you want about Waco but at least he's standing by his words. Not like you..

• Like 1