Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I refuse to lower myself to his level and debate a known jerk. However,seeing WaCoJaco being forced to explain his hateful and illogical sick conspiracy theories is hilaracy. Americans are decent people no matter their political identity. The thugs that attack the Capital on 1/6/2021 do not represent the vast majority of Ex-President Trump supporters, The Communist have no influence on the Democratic Party. Name a leading communist in the Democrat Party? No need to respond because your answer will only bore me

Now, it is time to sit  and laugh at the name calling coming my way. LOL!

About 200 teens die from texting and driving a year they also kill another 250ish people. How about a bigger picture. 2500 teens die a year from motor vehicle accidents that's about 400 less people then died on 9/11. Imagine if all 2500 of those teens died in one day instead of over a year span. Where's your phony outrage and concern for these deaths or do you just care about the death's your party uses to benefit themselves?

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I refuse to lower myself to his level and debate a known jerk. However,seeing WaCoJaco being forced to explain his hateful and illogical sick conspiracy theories is hilaracy. Americans are decent people no matter their political identity. The thugs that attack the Capital on 1/6/2021 do not represent the vast majority of Ex-President Trump supporters, The Communist have no influence on the Democratic Party. Name a leading communist in the Democrat Party? No need to respond because your answer will only bore me

Now, it is time to sit  and laugh at the name calling coming my way. LOL!

My answer will only bore you?  You realize I wasn’t even talking to you right??  If I called you names, which I won’t, it would be because you are being a jerk to me and I wasn’t even talking to you. You need to chill. 

Oh, come on guys, you can do better than this. The four attacks posted against me felt like being pecked by a swarm of butterflies. Annoying but harmless. Still won't debate people who don't know the difference between FACT or FICTION. By the way Fact or Fiction is a second grade Comprehension skill. Almost everything I post on the T is opinion.For example, in my opinion Oak Ridge was 20 points better than DB last season. Fact is DB easy beat Oak Ridge. LOL.

Your turn to respond. If you are smart you won't because I'm just pulling chain and don't care about you three at all. LOL!

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Oh, come on guys, you can do better than this. The four attacks posted against me felt like being pecked by a swarm of butterflies. Annoying but harmless. Still won't debate people who don't know the difference between FACT or FICTION. By the way Fact or Fiction is a second grade Comprehension skill. Almost everything I post on the T is opinion.For example, in my opinion Oak Ridge was 20 points better than DB last season. Fact is DB easy beat Oak Ridge. LOL.

Your turn to respond. If you are smart you won't because I'm just pulling chain and don't care about you three at all. LOL!

You could possibly be the biggest idiot to ever live, 

8 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I see you ignored my post. Where did I attack you?  You said “four attacks against you”. Hopefully you don’t consider me one of the 4 cause I said nothing to you yet you wanted to be a jerk to me. 

The last time I attended a game at Austin East was in 2015 against GCA and it was a great battle right down to the end. The facilities were top notch but I was so disappointed that the A-E home side had only about 125 people counting the band which wasn't like the overflow crowds standing room only back when they played Maryville back in the mid 80's. Me and one of my buddies from Alcoa talked this week on the phone that never misses an Alcoa game told me him and his crew didn't go to A-E simply because they felt it was unsafe to go there and watched the game on TV instead. I personally have always pulled for A-E as one of my favorite teams and was so saddened when Phillips left because I felt he was a great leader and what those young men needed. I have no words what is going wrong at that school right now or the community but a blind eye can't be the solution as in the past. I hope for only the best for that part of Knoxville right now.

14 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Maybe break it down in X's and O's for you. There are two kinds of people that carry guns. People that use them for offence and people that use them for defence. Defensive side of the ball is your law abiding citizens who carry to protect themselves their family's and people around them. The offence is your typical criminal that uses a gun to get into your end zone. Every time the offence scores a touchdown your solution is to take the defenses shoulder pads or helmets away even though offence plays by their own rules. Thus making it harder and harder for the defense to protect their end zone. You need to focus on the offence since of the ball Willie that's where the real problem is. 

5 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Maybe break it down in X's and O's for you. There are two kinds of people that carry guns. People that use them for offence and people that use them for defence. Defensive side of the ball is your law abiding citizens who carry to protect themselves their family's and people around them. The offence is your typical criminal that uses a gun to get into your end zone. Every time the offence scores a touchdown your solution is to take the defenses shoulder pads or helmets away even though offence plays by their own rules. Thus making it harder and harder for the defense to protect their end zone. You need to focus on the offence since of the ball Willie that's where the real problem is. 

I'd bet the farm he won't understand a word you just said. He'll come on here and tell you he understands and that it really made him think. Then tomorrow he'll be back with the same insanity. About 25% of this country are the same. There's no fixing it. I compare it to Rabies.

13 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'd bet the farm he won't understand a word you just said. He'll come on here and tell you he understands and that it really made him think. Then tomorrow he'll be back with the same insanity. About 25% of this country are the same. There's no fixing it. I compare it to Rabies.

I bet he understands this. Greeneville beats Oak Ridge this year by at least 14