Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

This is not getting quite the same coverage, but on Sunday (4/19/21) a local Knoxville man died tragically in a car wreck.     Cars cause death.    I think we should put an immediate ban on all cars.    If we do not then this good man will have died in vain.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2021/04/19/nash-armstrong-obituary-wvlt-assistant-news-director-dies-sunday-car-crash/7282811002/

WVLT remembers Nash Armstrong, newsroom leader for nearly a decade, after his death Sunday

Allie Clouse
Knoxville News Sentinel

AD
0:04

The WVLT newsroom is mourning the death of Nash Armstrong, the station's assistant news director, after a single-car crash Sunday morning in West Knoxville

34 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

LOL, Judging from the past troubles at that school I don't think he was worried about the police. Most likely to defend himself against other's within the school. Most likely not his first day at school with a gun and most likely several others carry guns to school everyday. Very poor leadership at Austin East. They knew it was going on, have know for years, could of installed metal detectors at all doors but refused to. Knoxville is a liberal run city just like all the other cities having trouble right now. But hey. lets blame Conservatives. the NRA, and Trump. Ignorant people everywhere.

Knoxville has a gang and drug problem and hasn't done anything about it for years. Ignoring it won't make it go away. It's just gonna get worst. They've got the Crips, Bloods and The GD's to name a few.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

This is not getting quite the same coverage, but on Sunday (4/19/21) a local Knoxville man died tragically in a car wreck.     Cars cause death.    I think we should put an immediate ban on all cars.    If we do not then this good man will have died in vain.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2021/04/19/nash-armstrong-obituary-wvlt-assistant-news-director-dies-sunday-car-crash/7282811002/

WVLT remembers Nash Armstrong, newsroom leader for nearly a decade, after his death Sunday

Allie Clouse
Knoxville News Sentinel

AD

The WVLT newsroom is mourning the death of Nash Armstrong, the station's assistant news director, after a single-car crash Sunday morning in West Knoxville

You won't see a ban on cars because you can't defend against our communist government stripping us of all our rights with a car. You can with guns. And they know that. We're past the point of return now. They "will" attempt to go house to house and take the guns within the nest 5 years. Just wait and see. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Allie Clouse
Knoxville News Sentinel

AD

I personally knew Nash for over 20 years now and saw him 3 weeks prior to his accident last weekend.  The man would have gave you the shirt off his back and gave 110% in anything he did.  (Played Baseball and Basketball with him at Greeneville High and even though he wasn't the best no one on the team gave more effort than Nash).  I know Nash and he wouldn't want his tragic car accident to be compared to any other circumstance or for any comparison. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I personally knew Nash for over 20 years now and saw him 3 weeks prior to his accident last weekend.  The man would have gave you the shirt off his back and gave 110% in anything he did.  (Played Baseball and Basketball with him at Greeneville High and even though he wasn't the best no one on the team gave more effort than Nash).  I know Nash and he wouldn't want his tragic car accident to be compared to any other circumstance or for any comparison. 

sorry to hear about your friend, especially leaving us way before his time in such a tragic way

15 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Behold the ignorance: You can poke fun at my post all day long. I'm just repeating what they've already said their going to do. Within 5 years you'll have to admit I was right.

Please cite when "they" said, "They will go house to house and take guns within the next five years".

12 minutes ago, guthook said:

Please cite when "they" said, "They will go house to house and take guns within the next five years".

I didn't say "they" said "in the next 5 years". I said they will "attempt" to go house to house and take our guns. I am the one saying it will happen within 5 years. Nice try at twisting my words. Law abiding liberals (if there is such a thing) will line up to turn in their guns. 25% of conservatives will be in line with them. 75% of conservatives will not.  You think they will not go house to house?  You think the military won't go in and clean out Chicago? Laugh all you want. This is not the country you think it is. 

5 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I didn't say "they" said "in the next 5 years". I said they will "attempt" to go house to house and take our guns. I am the one saying it will happen within 5 years. Nice try at twisting my words. Law abiding liberals (if there is such a thing) will line up to turn in their guns. 25% of conservatives will be in line with them. 75% of conservatives will not.  You think they will not go house to house?  You think the military won't go in and clean out Chicago? Laugh all you want. This is not the country you think it is. 

"I'm just repeating what they've already said their going to do. Within 5 years you'll have to admit I was right." ""They 'will' attempt to go house to house and take guns within the nest five years (sic)". 

I'm not sure how I'm twisting your words.

And I don't live in fear of people coming to take my guns.  It's asinine.

Edited by guthook

20 minutes ago, guthook said:

"I'm just repeating what they've already said their going to do. Within 5 years you'll have to admit I was right." ""They 'will' attempt to go house to house and take guns within the nest five years (sic)". 

I'm not sure how I'm twisting your words.

And I don't live in fear of people coming to take my guns.  It's asinine.

I explained it in simple words and laid it out for you. You ask: please cite where "they" said "They will go house to house and take guns within the next 5 years" I never said "they" said that. I am the one saying in the next 5 years, not "they". I did say "they" will attempt to go house to house for the guns. If you can't understand how you're twisting my words now that is asinine. And also I'm not saying I live in fear of "people" coming to take my guns. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Another example of you twisting my words.  

4 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I explained it in simple words and laid it out for you. You ask: please cite where "they" said "They will go house to house and take guns within the next 5 years" I never said "they" said that. I am the one saying in the next 5 years, not "they". I did say "they" will attempt to go house to house for the guns. If you can't understand how you're twisting my words now that is asinine. And also I'm not saying I live in fear of "people" coming to take my guns. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Another example of you twisting my words.  

" I'm just repeating what they've already said their going to do. Within 5 years you'll have to admit I was right."

I don't twist your words.  I quote them.  And I didn't say that you said you live in fear.  I said I don't.

And no one is coming for your guns.  Stop spreading propaganda.