Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The one where Wally and the Beaver went to "Mayfield High School". I don't remember seeing any episode of a shootout in the bathroom plus Eddie Haskell went there also and became a member of the Los Angles Police Department. Pretty good for a kid that got into so much trouble back then if I do say.

unnamed_(3).jpg?width=590&height=370&fit

Of course it's fictional.

18 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

May be but you ask. No more fictional than our schools trying to erase our country's history while we set back and watch them do it. 

what?

I asked for a school that you thought was quality after you'd slandered all of Knox County's schools with no tangible evidence.  You provided a fictional andy griffith school as the ideal and you're worried about accurate history being taught in schools?  

Somehow I suspect you long for life as it was with Andy...

22 minutes ago, guthook said:

what?

I asked for a school that you thought was quality after you'd slandered all of Knox County's schools with no tangible evidence.  You provided a fictional andy griffith school as the ideal and you're worried about accurate history being taught in schools?  

This hypocrite doesn't even know beaver.

13 minutes ago, guthook said:

what?

DEXATI20160719180531_zpslbnfjgow.jpeg?wi

• 1 month later...