Shooting at Austin-East...very SAD!

20 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

There is a simple solution to the problem. When a police officer give you a command or ask you do something DO IT. Don't fight with them, run, stuff like that. 

You are all over it!I may have to start following you.LOL.DONT BREAK THE LAW,FOLLOW THE RULES.IF A POLICE OFFICER ASKS YOU TO DO SOMETHING DO IT.Simple rules.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am not going to debate with you.  Please respect my decision.

Because you have no argument.  You come on here and spout outrageous BS and lies and when people call you out on it you try to act like you're above it all. You need to just shut up and go stand in the corner. 

15 hours ago, Swipes said:

Have you even taken time to read anything about what happen at AE? 

The definition you just used would be correct for a school shooting but that’s not what happened yesterday.  A student shot a KPD Officer (not a Student or Faculty member ) when the officer went into the restroom (after the Student wouldn’t come out after he was ordered to ) and shot at the OFFICER with the Officer (a 20 year Veteran with KPD) returning fire and killing the Student who shot him.

I hate to tell you that KPD Officers are not school employees or Faculty.

TBF, he was a school-resource officer provided by KPD through a Memorandum of Understanding with KCS.  He's at the school everyday, and I promise the staff and administration of the school consider him part of the school.  

23 hours ago, 32hammer said:

All mass shootings have two things in common- the shooter had a horrible or absent father and the victims were for the most part defenseless.

Guns were easier to buy when I was a kid, we had them in our trucks at the school parking lot. We had hunter's safety in Middle school and shot skeet off the playground over the woods. We were even allowed to bring our own shotguns on the bus and into the school as long as the were broke open.

Yet no problems and no shootings. why?

I asked a liberal friend of my that question and his answer was " People are different now."

I said " So you're admitting people are the problems, not the guns?"

He didn't say any thing and walked away. Logic, objective evidence and facts are cool

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooters-fatherless-us/

Just to revisit the facts:  "The shooter had a horrible or absent father..."

is also not true.

On 4/12/2021 at 4:26 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am shocked another high school has experienced a mass shooting. After all, we did nothing about mass shootings in the past. Doing nothing will have to  pay off sometime.

On 4/12/2021 at 4:47 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Instead of acting shocked lets do something, there is a plausible solution but the NRA and the Republican Party will not act. 

5 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am not going to debate with you.  Please respect my decision.

Come on Willie. You created this thread, then expressed a very biased opinion about the NRA and the Republican Party having some secondary responsibility/liability for the actions of some misguided juvenile through their failure to act on your "plausible solution". Do your credibility a favor, and engage in the discussion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, guthook said:

TBF, he was a school-resource officer provided by KPD through a Memorandum of Understanding with KCS.  He's at the school everyday, and I promise the staff and administration of the school consider him part of the school.  

Do you want to change the dang definition you even gave me?  You put a definition out trying to justify your post and once again were proven wrong because you hadn't even actually read or researched the story.  

There were more than just the resource officer at the scene when they entered the bathroom and unfortunately he was the one that got hit.  They are all KPD officers and once again not a student or a Faculty member.  Like TBI said it's dangerous to use the language you are trying to use to make it out to be a school shooting.

13 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Do you want to change the dang definition you even gave me?  You put a definition out trying to justify your post and once again were proven wrong because you hadn't even actually read or researched the story.  

There were more than just the resource officer at the scene when they entered the bathroom and unfortunately he was the one that got hit.  They are all KPD officers and once again not a student or a Faculty member.  Like TBI said it's dangerous to use the language you are trying to use to make it out to be a school shooting.

I'm not "making it out to be" anything.  I only shared facts.