Lake County baseball

notfairweather

On 4/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, notfairweather said:

Houston County  Played Lake county in Jackson tonight and Houston County got a butt whoopin 10-0. But one thing for sure is that Lake county’s #8 that plays second base is punk!  But what do you expect from someone from lake county.

Yea we’re dirty...ok got it! Schedule us in football then! This guy needs help with technology...2 threads about the same thing! Another T poser

On 4/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, notfairweather said:

Houston County  Played Lake county in Jackson tonight and Houston County got a butt whoopin 10-0. But one thing for sure is that Lake county’s #8 that plays second base is punk!  But what do you expect from someone from lake county.

And grammar is not your strong suit...I probably would refrain from posting until I passed my 5th grade English class!

8 hours ago, notfairweather said:

Yes everyone knows y’all are good at football and y’all wanna make fun of the grammar. That doesn’t change the fact that he is still a punk and y’all are from lake county! Not to mention you’re up there near the meth capital Methssourri.

Yes I am from Lake Co...and? The meth capital comment could possibly be more stupid than your original post! Just log off mom

1 hour ago, notfairweather said:

Lake county is one of the worst places for crime and drugs in the state there little buddy!

Then thank your lucky stars that you have the right to not go there if you wish! FYI though, it's one of my favorite places to visit... great common people, great food, and beautiful scenery. My kind of place.

27 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Then thank your lucky stars that you have the right to not go there if you wish! FYI though, it's one of my favorite places to visit... great common people, great food, and beautiful scenery. My kind of place.

Been there many times! Doesn’t change what kind of player he is!

Edited by notfairweather