Lake County baseball

notfairweather

You don't worry about what a kids parents do or how they raise their kid. If I recall, he's a 4.0 student with many offers for football and offers for baseball are coming in. And you definitely shouldn't worry about what his coaches do. You just keep paying your $5 to watch and continue living through your kid since you probably weren't worth a darn playing. 

On 4/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, notfairweather said:

Houston County  Played Lake county in Jackson tonight and Houston County got a butt whoopin 10-0. But one thing for sure is that Lake county’s #8 that plays second base is punk!  But what do you expect from someone from lake county.

I guess you've set the bar for what to expect from somone from Houston County.

In reality there is not much that seperates these two places. 

And you continue you talk about a kid that could be up for Mr Baseball IMO! JT Morgan is a good kid! Did he bump the catcher...I wasn’t there but possibly! He’s an 17 year old kid and possibly made a mistake in the heat of the moment...let’s remember they are kids! The boy lives in church so enough with the punk stuff! JT plays to the max...anyone who watched Lc in football for the past three years knows that! Keep doing what you do JT Morgan! 

About LC...sounds like you’re not tough enough to live here mom! I didn’t realize this country and state was drug and crime free except Lake Co! I own 2 businesses and was the mayor here....it’s a beautiful thing waking up to the sun rising over the lake and setting over the river...not many places you can do that! 

Mom, just delete your account or I can put you in touch with Morgan’s dad...I got his cell number 

23 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Then thank your lucky stars that you have the right to not go there if you wish! FYI though, it's one of my favorite places to visit... great common people, great food, and beautiful scenery. My kind of place.

Thanks trader! You should pm me! I have a guest lake house you should come visit! You always have a common sense approach with your posts! Fish are starting to bite lol

3 hours ago, shockernation said:

Thanks trader! You should pm me! I have a guest lake house you should come visit! You always have a common sense approach with your posts! Fish are starting to bite lol

Tried a PM... didn't work. Not looking for a "nod" or anything with my comments about your area, I just love it up there. The lake is awesome, the folks are just good 'ol country people, and the food is fantastic!!!

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, notfairweather said:

Came in and purposely went out of his way to try and knock the catcher down! No play being  made and catcher was standing in front of the plate towards pitchers mound not in base path.

I’m just now reading this.  You do know that there really isn’t a such thing as a “standard” base path, right?  It only comes in to play on a tag, then the base path is what the base runner makes it to be.  I wasn’t there so if he bumped the catcher or ran over him it’s a judgement call. If no play was being made then interference call could have went either way.  JMO.  I’m not taking sides just thought I’d educate a little.