Upperman 2021

On 5/29/2021 at 8:25 PM, TheBest2018 said:

Yes it could be.  I am reading that Trousdale will be down this year but Watertown, Cookeville, and Fayetville (Very good returning RB) could be tough outs.  I watched Caine coach when he was in Dunlap.  The guy will put together a good squad.  Bet Dunlap wishes he would come back

Upperman could win 3 of those 4 games

6 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Yeah the only one I see as most difficult is Fayetteville 

To me it's Cookeville. Fayetteville has top talent but not the depth. Cookeville dresses 100 plus, plays 30 kids in and out. I say top fvie toughest on schedule, in order, is  Cookeville, Fayetteville, Watertown, Macon, Trousdale 

• Sad 1

On 6/13/2021 at 7:09 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

To me it's Cookeville. Fayetteville has top talent but not the depth. Cookeville dresses 100 plus, plays 30 kids in and out. I say top fvie toughest on schedule, in order, is  Cookeville, Fayetteville, Watertown, Macon, Trousdale 

You will be surprised by Fayettevilles depth.  They pretty much two platoon and didnt lose much to graduation.

• Like 1

Yes it could be.  I am reading that Trousdale will be down this year but Watertown, Cookeville, and Fayetville (Very good returning RB) could be tough outs.  I watched Caine coach when he was in Dunlap.  The guy will put together a good squad.  Bet Dunlap wishes he would come back

:popcorneater:

• 2 weeks later...

You must have had knee pads on when you made this post. Dude's a decent coach, not great. Should be much better as much time as he puts in to watching film and eating pizza that the parent bought. Never seen a great coach have to run at kids with a balled fist to make them do what he needs them to.  Upperman will have a good season this year, but it will be because of good athletes, not because who the coach is. Take it from someone who knows. 

8 hours ago, WestPutnam said:

You must have had knee pads on when you made this post. Dude's a decent coach, not great. Should be much better as much time as he puts in to watching film and eating pizza that the parent bought. Never seen a great coach have to run at kids with a balled fist to make them do what he needs them to.  Upperman will have a good season this year, but it will be because of good athletes, not because who the coach is. Take it from someone who knows. 

We will gladly take him back down at the Squatch. We are tough unlike you big sissies on the plateau. Sounds like you need to go outside and do about a 100 up downs for that soft post. Oh that coach yelled at me, now my feelings are hurt wah!!!

Consider yourself lucky to have Caine. 

19 hours ago, WestPutnam said:

Coach Caine who was at Sequatchie County is going to do great things at Upperman I have no doubt.  I also heard that Upperman recently made a very impressive addition to their coaching staff.  

On 7/1/2021 at 11:44 PM, WestPutnam said:

Caine is a great coach, this is a butt hurt type post it seems