Former Assistant HC looking for an opportunity

CoachG6591

I am looking to make a move to a program that is looking for a coach to come in and have an impact immediately. I have been coaching 11 years now in many different elements. I started as a Defensive Line Student-Assistant at Mars Hill University for 2 years, coached offensive and defensive line at Bethel Middle for 3 years, was the head coach at Douglas Byrd Middle for 1 year, I was the defensive line coach at Avery High for a year, then offensive line for a year, then I moved back to defensive line as well as Assistant HC, Co-Defensive Coordinator, Director of Operations, Social Media, Recruiting and Academic Coordinator for 3 years. I successfully rebranded Avery County High School during my time there and was part of rebuilding the program from a team with 17 kids to a team with 50 and making the playoffs two years later. I am honestly just looking for an opportunity to either move to a Coordinator position or continue as an Assistant Head Coach. I can be reached via email, t.guyer65@gmail.com.