Gatlinburg-Pittman Head coach vacancy

Rerun92

On 4/29/2021 at 9:26 PM, Turtle said:

Uh that league sucks, thats the teams that couldn't win in the Knox County league so they started their own league to chase trophies and still ain't winning.  So I wouldn't be proud about winning that league..  But why Alcoa not participating in TSSMSA (TSSAA Middle School) league to actual win a State title in middle school

TMSAA doesn't have a state championship for middle school football.  Maybe someday but not today.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:41 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Cause, just like the Blount County Middle School teams, Knox County teams run from Alcoa Middle or will not schedule them. FACT! Knox Teams and the Turtle don't want any of that smoke! :thumb:

It's not a fact.  West scheduled them for next year I think.

13 minutes ago, guthook said:

It's not a fact.  West scheduled them for next year I think.

Alcoa Played in the MAC conference that was established in 2019.  Teams they played and dominated last year was Carter, West (I was at this game last year), Bearden (The 2nd time around), Karns, Farragut, Halls, Hardin Valley, and Gibbs.  The league Turtle was talking about is the Knox Metro Youth League

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The natural fit for the GP job is me. Just offer me a nice cabin and I'll take half of what you paid rang. 

Heck they would rather pay you double than giving you a nice cabin with the price of wood right now :roflol:

On 4/30/2021 at 7:41 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Cause, just like the Blount County Middle School teams, Knox County teams run from Alcoa Middle or will not schedule them. FACT! Knox Teams and the Turtle don't want any of that smoke! :thumb:

Now I'm just now seeing this but I know for a fact that Powell , Fulton, even the Baby Roadrunners wanted to play Alcoa but because they weren't in the MAC league Alcoa declined. So let's not get on here and talk about Knox County teams because the teams that's not playing in that lame MAC league would bust any team that is playing in that league.  Like I said that league don't even have the teams that are good its for the weak.  Now bring on  that smoke because I know 

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Now I'm just now seeing this but I know for a fact that Powell , Fulton, even the Baby Roadrunners wanted to play Alcoa but because they weren't in the MAC league Alcoa declined. So let's not get on here and talk about Knox County teams because the teams that's not playing in that lame MAC league would bust any team that is playing in that league.  Like I said that league don't even have the teams that are good its for the weak.  Now bring on  that smoke because I know 

Right....you keep believing that bull...just like the bull the road chickens can stay on the field during an F5 Touchdown! :lol:You been talking it for a lonnnnggggg time......time ta put up or......uh...you know!:thumb:

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

West youth team isn't good either. The team to play was Powell but Alcoa declined. Trust me I know... Ask the Alcoa coach.

The point you miss, is Alcoa is not an ALLSTAR team. All their players come from AMS. The Blount County Schools will not player them. They have to play in ALLSTAR league made up of teams with players from other schools in the area. The Bearden Team had players from all over Cedar Bluff.

So, you go and put a team together with all AE players and come get you some! You think the 56-0 beat down the High School put on AE was bad?, you ain't seen nothing!

Bring it and quit running you flapper! :lol:

Watch the highlights and see for yourself!:thumb:

https://youtu.be/w70E2iPzclg