Gatlinburg-Pittman Head coach vacancy

Rerun92

On 4/27/2021 at 8:53 AM, 32hammer said:

I expect both of those two to see the field a lot next year. The O- Line has two sophomores with power 5 offers, another 6-6  kid and the Burchfield brothers. One is a 6-4 freshman and athletic , with a mean streak.  Going to be exciting to watch those two and some of our other kids run behind those guys.

Didn't the Jeffries kid come from greenback

On 4/27/2021 at 9:15 AM, Swipes said:

That 8th Grade Alcoa team that won it all last year was really good too!  Eli Owen & Shannon Salter were man child's last year.  Owen is 6'2 225lb and Salter is 5'10 220lb and looked bigger than most high school kids already running the ball down everyone they played throats!

Yep and both don't live in Alcoa. Imagine that!

On 5/4/2021 at 9:10 AM, BCsportsfan said:

The point you miss, is Alcoa is not an ALLSTAR team. All their players come from AMS. The Blount County Schools will not player them. They have to play in ALLSTAR league made up of teams with players from other schools in the area. The Bearden Team had players from all over Cedar Bluff.

So, you go and put a team together with all AE players and come get you some! You think the 56-0 beat down the High School put on AE was bad?, you ain't seen nothing!

Bring it and quit running you flapper! :lol:

Watch the highlights and see for yourself!:thumb:

https://youtu.be/w70E2iPzclg

And honestly the Powell team was players from Powell Middle .  The Baby Roadrunners team (13u this year) will be glad to play Alcoa .  Post the coach info and tell him to don’t decline the offer .  No knox county team has players from 1 middle school area that’s why the Mac league is so questionable but set the game up I’ll get in touch with the AE coach and I’ll tell him now 

13 hours ago, Turtle said:

And honestly the Powell team was players from Powell Middle .  The Baby Roadrunners team (13u this year) will be glad to play Alcoa .  Post the coach info and tell him to don’t decline the offer .  No knox county team has players from 1 middle school area that’s why the Mac league is so questionable but set the game up I’ll get in touch with the AE coach and I’ll tell him now 

AE has shown the whole world they can't compete with the F5, so you talk a big talk......time to back it up!:thumb:

10 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

AE has shown the whole world they can't compete with the F5, so you talk a big talk......time to back it up!:thumb:

AE has shown the whole world that they're not scared.  No matter the outcome they will still stand 10 toes down with Alcoa. So like the Rock says, "Just Bring It!"  

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

AE has shown the whole world that they're not scared.  No matter the outcome they will still stand 10 toes down with Alcoa. So like the Rock says, "Just Bring It!"  

Alcoa won Championships at the Middle School  and High School and AE WAS AT HOME WATCHING!:lol:

56-0!!!! 

How much more do you want to bring?:thumb:

turtle.JPG.f73689636055dc4dc66e65a7b8ca998e.JPG

• Upvote 1