4A Region 5 Outlook

18NCS

What are the early thoughts on this 9 team region for the Fall of 2021?  I assume Tullahoma will be the favorite going into the season with the key players they have returning.  PC seems to always reload so perhaps they are right there with Tullahoma as the region favorite.  How many of these 9 teams have an opportunity for post season play ?  

4 hours ago, 18NCS said:

What are the early thoughts on this 9 team region for the Fall of 2021?  I assume Tullahoma will be the favorite going into the season with the key players they have returning.  PC seems to always reload so perhaps they are right there with Tullahoma as the region favorite.  How many of these 9 teams have an opportunity for post season play ?  

Not sure what all Tullahoma brings back but I would imagine Pearl would have the best player in the region in Barion Brown. Marshall Co will be tough as will Creekwood. I would imagine those would be the four playoff teams with Tullahoma and PC fighting it out for 1 and 2. 

1 hour ago, 18NCS said:

Having not seen Barion Brown play.... what player in today's game does he remind you of?  I guess he has his pick of colleges to attend so he must be really, really good.  

I don’t watch a lot of nfl as I prefer high school and college. He is listed at 6’1 although I suspect he may be a bit taller. Very athletic and fast. He is a wide receiver and db on defense. Being recruited heavily by Bama and we all know what receivers at Alabama have been doing lately. He is a 4 star on all recruiting sites. If I was PC I would find ways to get him the ball as much as possible. Deadly when he touches it. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 12:31 PM, 18NCS said:

Having not seen Barion Brown play.... what player in today's game does he remind you of?  I guess he has his pick of colleges to attend so he must be really, really good.  

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/12170494/5fb9b526bd6ac704dc124fa6 You can see him yourself. He currently holds the states fastest 100 time in track at 10.78 and apart of the states Fastest 4x100 4x200 in any classification. All PC football skill players.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, 18NCS said:

Should be a good battle. Historically us and MC has had some good battles. Last time we played Tullahoma in 2018 we won 48-3. We got some young boys who will have to step up this year. Covid has us behind the 8ball but we working. Hillwood we haven’t played them in a real game in a decade and their down the street. With us starting the season on the road at Cane Ridge,MBA ,hillwood and Creek wood we WILL have to mature quickly but I believe in the process.

17 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/12170494/5fb9b526bd6ac704dc124fa6 You can see him yourself. He currently holds the states fastest 100 time in track at 10.78 and apart of the states Fastest 4x100 4x200 in any classification. All PC football skill players.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spinks_trey/status/1386345683846897666

^^^This one ain’t far behind him. We meet back up there a good chance they will defend one another. Will be special to see. 

23 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I watched the hudl video you posted. The Milan highlights are in the first min of the clip. Brings back bad memories. Lol. I still have nightmares about the first two mins of that game. 

20 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Very impressive.  I assume he is a higher rated recruit than the lineman from last season who committed to UT.  Good luck to the teams who have to go against this guy next season.... 

• Like 1