4A Region 5 Outlook

18NCS

On 4/28/2021 at 7:23 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I watched the hudl video you posted. The Milan highlights are in the first min of the clip. Brings back bad memories. Lol. I still have nightmares about the first two mins of that game. 

What happen to the kid? Did he get beat in the sectionals by the Melrose kid? I was definitely looking for him.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

What happen to the kid? Did he get beat in the sectionals by the Melrose kid? I was definitely looking for him.

file.cfm?championshipid=20201001&type=re

He was there. The results on the tssaa website says he finished 8th at state in the 100m. 3 PC guys finished ahead of him. You guys got crazy speed. Trey ran 11.09. He had a 10.87 and a 10.89 this year. So obviously it wasn’t his best performance but he’s only a sophomore so 2 more years to go. Great job to your kids though. Much respect. 

Edit to say disregard the image posted. I tried to link the results but it was the wrong thing. It is on the website though. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 2:00 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t watch a lot of nfl as I prefer high school and college. He is listed at 6’1 although I suspect he may be a bit taller. Very athletic and fast. He is a wide receiver and db on defense. Being recruited heavily by Bama and we all know what receivers at Alabama have been doing lately. He is a 4 star on all recruiting sites. If I was PC I would find ways to get him the ball as much as possible. Deadly when he touches it. 

What number was he? They had so many impressive guys on their team I think #4 was one of the fastest kids I've seen on a football field. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

What number was he? They had so many impressive guys on their team I think #4 was one of the fastest kids I've seen on a football field. 

https://247sports.com/Video/Barion-Brown-Pearl-Cohn-Nashville-TN-High-School-2020-junior-sea-10259028/

Barion Brown was #7 for PC. I have linke his junior season highlight film above. 

• 2 weeks later...

This region is going to be crazy.  8 consecutive weeks of Region Contests.  9 Teams in the Region.  There are some heavyweights in the crowd for sure.  

Pearl-Cohn

Tullahoma

Marshall County

Creek Wood

Montgomery Central

Greenbrier

Lawrence County

Glencliff

Hillwood

There are going to be 2-3 "Good Teams" that miss the playoffs because this region is just going to be that tough.  I could easily see a scenario where the champion of the region does not run the table and go 8-0 during the season.  

On 6/5/2021 at 8:04 PM, howdoitknow said:

This region is going to be crazy.  8 consecutive weeks of Region Contests.  9 Teams in the Region.  There are some heavyweights in the crowd for sure.  

Pearl-Cohn

Tullahoma

Marshall County

Creek Wood

Montgomery Central

Greenbrier

Lawrence County

Glencliff

Hillwood

There are going to be 2-3 "Good Teams" that miss the playoffs because this region is just going to be that tough.  I could easily see a scenario where the champion of the region does not run the table and go 8-0 during the season.  

At the moment tullahoma and MC are the big dogs in this division. We the new guys on the block and have to go threw them to win the division.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:04 PM, howdoitknow said:

Pearl-Cohn

Tullahoma

Marshall County

Creek Wood

Montgomery Central

Greenbrier

Lawrence County

Glencliff

Hillwood

I think PC might be a 2-3 lost team this year. I can’t see them replacing the Qb