FRIDAY MAIN EVENT REGION PREVIEWS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

23 hours ago, biggest said:

I really enjoyed the 2a breakdown until you said you tried to get Hackett to leave Watertown! Y'all leave my man alone cause we got attachment issues.  Yall thought Kiffin leaving Knoxville was bad lol.

Pretty sure it was Hackett that interviewed for the Marion job when Pruitt got it in 2020. He will be hard to keep for sure.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:16 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

We jumped the gun and did our region previews back in April when we normally do them in late July.   We might try and put together a preseason top ten show first on next month.

Sounds good! I wasn't mad about the region previews in April. I needed some football talk bad then.

17 hours ago, rlh said:

Oopsie.   Must of not gotten word they were reclassified.   Their schedule on here also shows them in a 4A region:

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=415&sportid=1&seasonid=374

Edited by FridayMainEvent

On 7/24/2021 at 10:20 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

I haven't got a copy of Murphy's book yet.  Maybe your good friend,  Roy Dillard will look it up for us...:grin:

20 hours ago, rlh said:

That's where Murph had the Redbank pre-season all-state players listed.

I blame this on Roy. As much time as he spends looking at Murphy’s pole he should have caught this. SMDH. 

• Upvote 1