FRIDAY MAIN EVENT REGION PREVIEWS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

One thing I noticed about the show was when you mentioned Greenback you mentioned Bubba Jeffrey's as part of that team. Unless I'm misinformed he moved to Alcoa after playing in Greenbacks first game and has played there ever since. O&B may be able to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure your right, Yeti.   If you listen closely, you'll probably hear more mistakes.    I combine information I had heading into last season with looking over every teams HUDL account.   I don't send out surveys to every school like Donovan and Murphy do, so I'll definitely make more mistakes.   Appreciate you keeping me straight.

Great show! Can't wait for August to get here!  Looking forward to Friday night lights.  McKenzie's schedule:

Aug. 20 Huntingdon   H

27 Chester Co   A

Sept. 3 South Fulton     A  REG

10 Obion Co    A

17 Perry Co     H  REG

24 West Carroll    H

Oct 1 Dresden    H  REG

8 Gleason      A    REG

15 OPEN

22 Bruceton   A  REG

29 McEwen   H   REG

3 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Great show! Can't wait for August to get here!  Looking forward to Friday night lights.  McKenzie's schedule:

Aug. 20 Huntingdon   H

27 Chester Co   A

10 Obion Co    A

17 Perry Co     H  REG

24 West Carroll    H

Oct 1 Dresden    H  REG

8 Gleason      A    REG

15 OPEN

22 Bruceton   A  REG

29 McEwen   H   REG

Huntingdon right out the gate should be a good measuring stick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

One thing I noticed about the show was when you mentioned Greenback you mentioned Bubba Jeffrey's as part of that team. Unless I'm misinformed he moved to Alcoa after playing in Greenbacks first game and has played there ever since. O&B may be able to correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe your right, Jessie with 5 star prep was discussing just the other day how many division I offers him and some other lineman from Alcoa have gotten. I believe they both have scholarship offers from Virginia Tech.   He seemed to think that it's just a matter of time before Tennessee gives him an offer.  I believe he will be a junior this year if I'm not mistaking.  

10 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Aug. 20 Huntingdon   H

27 Chester Co   A

10 Obion Co    A

17 Perry Co     H  REG

24 West Carroll    H

Oct 1 Dresden    H  REG

8 Gleason      A    REG

15 OPEN

22 Bruceton   A  REG

29 McEwen   H   REG

Pretty weak schedule.Just seeing one team that Will be a challenge.