FRIDAY MAIN EVENT REGION PREVIEWS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

On 4/28/2021 at 1:31 PM, VOLnWTN said:

I really wish we could have gotten Peabody on the schedule.  I am worried we will fall in the same trap Huntingdon has the last few years.  The Hostess Cupcake factory for region and then you get nailed with the Carlos Bakery premium brand in the playoffs. 

That would help.Huntingdon should be the only test and I think McKenzie wins that one.

On 4/29/2021 at 6:34 AM, PHSRollTide said:

Well we will have sort of a measuring stick if Peabody meets McKenzie in round 4 through both playing Huntingdon. Although we know that playoffs change everything too.

You know I have heard about how hard a lot of schedules are but nobody has mentioned Huntington’s. Milan, Westview, Peabody, McKenzie, Union City. That’s a rough lineup for any school. 

Yes it is.

Well we will have sort of a measuring stick if Peabody meets McKenzie in round 4 through both playing Huntingdon. Although we know that playoffs change everything too.

You know I have heard about how hard a lot of schedules are but nobody has mentioned Huntington’s. Milan, Westview, Peabody, McKenzie, Union City. That’s a rough lineup for any school. 

They could lose 4 or all 5 of those games and still be a tough out.And they may can win them.

Should be some good games to watch.

Edited by mrbigster

On 4/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, mrbigster said:

Pretty weak schedule.Just seeing one team that Will be a challenge.

When strength of schedule comes out this will be bottom 3 , but Peabody has had years the same and still one it all ! People keep saying The Rebels return the house but really return no guys on defense that made them who they where when they was 100% ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

On 7/9/2021 at 5:45 AM, Igotthis said:

Peabody moved down due to scheduling problems.  Instead of paying 2 Memphis teams, they can now make more money at the gate.  As you have stated, their non region games are brutal.  You guys do a great job.

Thanks for the info.   We got a personal invite from Coach Jacobs to your opener so we'll be setup and broadcasting from the endzone.

14 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Thanks for the info.   We got a personal invite from Coach Jacobs to your opener so we'll be setup and broadcasting from the endzone.

when you going to release your schedule, or are you guys just going to wing it this year? Need to be on the creekbank the last week of the regular season!

53 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

when you going to release your schedule, or are you guys just going to wing it this year? Need to be on the creekbank the last week of the regular season!

Definitely headed to Peabody week one.   I'll have to look ahead and schedule first 4 weeks.   I don't like to commit to early because you never know who'll be really good and who will disappoint coming off a Covid season.   Don't want to get stuck watching any 50 point blowouts..:grin:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Definitely headed to Peabody week one.   I'll have to look ahead and schedule first 4 weeks.   I don't like to commit to early because you never know who'll be really good and who will disappoint coming off a Covid season.   Don't want to get stuck watching any 50 point blowouts..:grin:

Fayetteville at Lewis Co week 2?