FRIDAY MAIN EVENT REGION PREVIEWS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

Mike Molder and Lee Teat will begin their annual breakdown of every region in all six classes of Division I football.   We'll discuss new regions, make predictions and talk about key returning players.   We'll also cover all the Coaching changes since last season for each class.    We typically don't do these shows until July, but with so much movement as a result of the reclassification, we thought some might like to learn a little about their new region foes. Please make plans to join us and jump in on the LIVE chat as the shows air each night.   Here is a list of dates and times for each class:

Monday 4/26 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 1A discussion

Tuesday 4/27 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 2A discussion

Wednesday 4/28 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 3A discussion

Thursday 4/29 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 4A discussion

Friday 4/30 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 5A discussion

Saturday 5/1 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 6A discussion

Here is a direct link to our channel.  I'd suggest you navigate there now and click the "Subscribe" button if you aren't already a subscriber to our channel.  (IT'S FREE!!)  We have live shows every Thursday during the season including interviews with Coaches from all over the State.   By becoming a subscriber, it helps YouTube better gauge interest in our product and it gives you the option to receive notifications anytime our show goes live so you don't miss any of the football discussion this season!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

We are the only Streaming Program sponsored and endorsed by CoachT.COM so what are you waiting for??

Edited by FridayMainEvent

Oh Lord, I'm still experimenting with the "green screen" and I had the Chroma Key setup all jacked up on the first 4 shows we taped over the weekend.   Just ignore the poor video quality on these shows and focus on the actual content....:shock:

Here is a direct link to the 3A show for Wednesday night:

3A Wednesday at 6:00 PM

Here is a direct link to the 4A show for Thursday night:

4A Thursday at 6:00 PM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...