FRIDAY MAIN EVENT REGION PREVIEWS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

Mike Molder and Lee Teat will begin their annual breakdown of every region in all six classes of Division I football.   We'll discuss new regions, make predictions and talk about key returning players.   We'll also cover all the Coaching changes since last season for each class.    We typically don't do these shows until July, but with so much movement as a result of the reclassification, we thought some might like to learn a little about their new region foes. Please make plans to join us and jump in on the LIVE chat as the shows air each night.   Here is a list of dates and times for each class:

Monday 4/26 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 1A discussion

Tuesday 4/27 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 2A discussion

Wednesday 4/28 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 3A discussion

Thursday 4/29 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 4A discussion

Friday 4/30 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 5A discussion

Saturday 5/1 at 6:00PM Central -   Class 6A discussion

Here is a direct link to our channel.  I'd suggest you navigate there now and click the "Subscribe" button if you aren't already a subscriber to our channel.  (IT'S FREE!!)  We have live shows every Thursday during the season including interviews with Coaches from all over the State.   By becoming a subscriber, it helps YouTube better gauge interest in our product and it gives you the option to receive notifications anytime our show goes live so you don't miss any of the football discussion this season!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

We are the only Streaming Program sponsored and endorsed by CoachT.COM so what are you waiting for??

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Like 2

Our Region Preview show for Class 5A is set to air at 6:00 PM this Friday!   Navigate to this link and set a reminder if you wish.   We'd also appreciate you subscribing to the channel if you haven't done so yet.  (no cost or obligations to the subscriptions).   Here is a link to the 5A show:

Friday Main Event Class 5A Preview Show

Class 6A will air at the same time on Saturday night.  Here is that link:

Friday Main Event Class 6A Preview Show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keepitmoving said:

Hundley (RB) and Rodgers (WR) transferred to Oak Ridge.

I sure hope both players end up as Wildcats but I'll have to see them coming down the Steps of Champions to fully believe it. Both are solid good players. Thank gosh Powell did not get them.

Great 5A show last night. You are right to have Powell ahead of Oak Ridge in District 3 5A, but Oak Ridge will win it someway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I sure hope both players end up as Wildcats but I'll have to see them coming down the Steps of Champions to fully believe it. Both are solid good players. Thank gosh Powell did not get them.

Great 5A show last night. You are right to have Powell ahead of Oak Ridge in District 3 5A, but Oak Ridge will win it someway. 

I’m surprised that you can post without bashing someone for no reason. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m surprised that you can post without bashing someone for no reason. 

Who just bashed somebody for no reason? If you are the type of person who make ups reasons to hold grudges PLEASE ignore my postings. I have no beef with you so please let it go.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Have a Blessed Day.

3 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Who just bashed somebody for no reason? If you are the type of person who make ups reasons to hold grudges PLEASE ignore my postings. I have no beef with you so please let it go.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Have a Blessed Day.

You bashed me for no reason. I had never replied to you in any post and you came out of nowhere talking nine miles of trash to me a week or so ago on the Austin East shooting. And no you didn’t hurt my feelings. You peed me off. Don’t tell me not to hold a grudge when you say the things you do unprovoked. You wanna be a jerk to people at least own. You get on here and when people attack you you try to play the nice guy and innocent. Your a jerk and your lucky this is a website cause if we had been face to face and you spoke to me like that you’d be making a trip to the dentist. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You bashed me for no reason. I had never replied to you in any post and you came out of nowhere talking nine miles of trash to me a week or so ago on the Austin East shooting. And no you didn’t hurt my feelings. You peed me off. Don’t tell me not to hold a grudge when you say the things you do unprovoked. You wanna be a jerk to people at least own. You get on here and when people attack you you try to play the nice guy and innocent. Your a jerk and your lucky this is a website cause if we had been face to face and you spoke to me like that you’d be making a trip to the dentist. 

"Can't we all get along?"...

He apologized, BPM, let it go.....

Hope you guys enjoy the 6A show tonight.   Alot of changes in that class.   Show starts in 15 minutes:

Friday Main Event class 6A Region Preview!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

"Can't we all get along?"...

He apologized, BPM, let it go.....

Hope you guys enjoy the 6A show tonight.   Alot of changes in that class.   Show starts in 15 minutes:

Friday Main Event class 6A Region Preview!

No he didnt apologize. He said I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings like pompous jack leg. But hey I got a lot of respect for you Mike but this is none of your business. It’s between me and a guy who was a jerk to me for no reason so stay in your lane. And yes the 6A show was good. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No he didnt apologize. He said I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings like pompous jack leg. But hey I got a lot of respect for you Mike but this is none of your business. It’s between me and a guy who was a jerk to me for no reason so stay in your lane. And yes the 6A show was good. 

I'm "in my lane"..   This is my thread.   Pretty sure that stuff happened on another thread.   Just sayin'