FRIDAY MAIN EVENT REGION PREVIEWS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm "in my lane"..   This is my thread.   Pretty sure that stuff happened on another thread.   Just sayin'

Then talk about your thread and don’t worry about what we’re talking about. If you want to have a beef we can too but I’d rather not since your a pretty good fella. But if you keep pursuing what’s between me and him so be it. I’m pretty sure if someone came out of the blue at you, someone you had never even spoken to you would have a problem with it. Maybe you would handle it differently then me. Good for you. But I’ll handle how I want. 

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Then talk about your thread and don’t worry about what we’re talking about. If you want to have a beef we can too but I’d rather not since your a pretty good fella. But if you keep pursuing what’s between me and him so be it. I’m pretty sure if someone came out of the blue at you, someone you had never even spoken to you would have a problem with it. Maybe you would handle it differently then me. Good for you. But I’ll handle how I want. 

I'm not trying to have drama with anyone, BPM.  I'm 54 and don't pursue drama.  Too old to deal with it.  My only point was you got on this thread which i prefer to keep football related and tried to hash out a prior issue with someone else.  I tried to respectfully ask you to keep that drama on whatever thread it originated from.   Please afford me that respect and keep whatever issue you have with the Oak Ridge guy on another thread.  Thanks

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm not trying to have drama with anyone, BPM.  I'm 54 and don't pursue drama.  Too old to deal with it.  My only point was you got on this thread which i prefer to keep football related and tried to hash out a prior issue with someone else.  I tried to respectfully ask you to keep that drama on whatever thread it originated from.   Please afford me that respect and keep whatever issue you have with the Oak Ridge guy on another thread.  Thanks

I will happily do that. But you should have said that in the first place. “He apologized so let it go BPM” doesn’t say hey let’s keep this thread I created football related please. It says, “I’m sticking my nose in business that doesn’t belong to me.” But yes I will say nothing more and hopefully Willie will stop taking cheap shots at people for no reason. 

Enjoyed the 5A show and I look forward to your weekly show each year. It helps me keep up with the rest of the state. Being a Region 2 & 3 follower I really look forward to seeing how these two pan out. I pretty much agree with your Region 3 predictions, but I look for the West/Central game at the end of the year to be for 1st and 2nd in region 2-5A. 

13 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

Enjoyed the 5A show and I look forward to your weekly show each year. It helps me keep up with the rest of the state. Being a Region 2 & 3 follower I really look forward to seeing how these two pan out. I pretty much agree with your Region 3 predictions, but I look for the West/Central game at the end of the year to be for 1st and 2nd in region 2-5A. 

Appreciate that.  When I started this back in 2011, that was my main goal.  I wanted to provide a platform that allowed the other parts of the state to gain exposure to programs they don't often hear anything about.   As you know, we try to include Coaches from all sections of the state each week so when the playoffs begin, you'll at least know something about potential opponents in the later rounds of the post season.

Always happy to hear from folks exactly like you that not only enjoy the local coverage, but the statewide coverage.   Thanks again.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:48 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No he didnt apologize. He said I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings like pompous jack leg. But hey I got a lot of respect for you Mike but this is none of your business. It’s between me and a guy who was a jerk to me for no reason so stay in your lane. And yes the 6A show was good. 

On 5/1/2021 at 5:42 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

"Can't we all get along?"...

He apologized, BPM, let it go.....

Hope you guys enjoy the 6A show tonight.   Alot of changes in that class.   Show starts in 15 minutes:

Friday Main Event class 6A Region Preview!

On 5/1/2021 at 5:30 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Who just bashed somebody for no reason? If you are the type of person who make ups reasons to hold grudges PLEASE ignore my postings. I have no beef with you so please let it go.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Have a Blessed Day.

LRDAO.... Here bowel excrement (bpm) over here bashing people.  Dont mind him Willie and main event man.  He bashes KIDS over on our south Pittsburg website.  We had a kid whose family fell on hard times due to covid and they were helped out without even knowing it for one month and big purple bowel movement made fun of the family.  He is exactly that bowel excrement. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 5:39 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You bashed me for no reason. I had never replied to you in any post and you came out of nowhere talking nine miles of trash to me a week or so ago on the Austin East shooting. And no you didn’t hurt my feelings. You peed me off. Don’t tell me not to hold a grudge when you say the things you do unprovoked. You wanna be a jerk to people at least own. You get on here and when people attack you you try to play the nice guy and innocent. Your a jerk and your lucky this is a website cause if we had been face to face and you spoke to me like that you’d be making a trip to the dentist. 

Shut up stupid. 

On 5/1/2021 at 7:35 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I will happily do that. But you should have said that in the first place. “He apologized so let it go BPM” doesn’t say hey let’s keep this thread I created football related please. It says, “I’m sticking my nose in business that doesn’t belong to me.” But yes I will say nothing more and hopefully Willie will stop taking cheap shots at people for no reason. 

:roll:

On 5/1/2021 at 6:35 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Go back to your hole in West TN and keep running from Alcoa. No one cares about your thoughts on this board.

Edited by 615RumorMill
  • Thanks 1