( The New ) District 1 AA

5 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I believe they held the regionals that year at HV. Yes our next district game is against you all on Jan 11. Looking forward to it hopefully we both have success between now and then. 

Very much success to your team also. (Between now and then). South Greene will be among the other Greene County teams and Greeneville in the Ladies Classic here in Greeneville. Check out the schedule and see if you can set aside some time to attend. Upperman will be playing here, so it's a good time to visit and see what you may have only been reading about on Coach T. Lots of other good teams from Tennessee and Kentucky.

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I hope so too. Hate to see any kid miss a few games because of injuries. She's the most complete player in the conference no doubt about it 

Losses Mount As Lady Rebels Fall To G-P 64-58; South Greene Boys Can't Keep Up With Highlanders (grsportsnews.com)

A good recap of last night's game. You might want to bookmark this site, as it covers teams in my locale that are in the conference.

Mention is made of Addison's injury in the article. I also have it on good authority she broke her right arm. 

Thank you for recognizing Addison. She has a heart for playing that is as big as your house. IMO, she definitely was in the running for All-State.

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

We did our usual.  Up 1 at the half followed by a bad 3rd quarter for us. Same thing happened against Unaka. SG will be tough with Williams back. 

There is no guarantee that Addison Williams will play again for South Greene. She has played on two bad ankles since early in the season and now has a broken arm. 

If she does not play another game for South Greene, she will still remain one of my favorite Lady Rebels of all time.

She was helping out bringing water to the rest of her team, during timeouts. She has been a great teammate for four years.

The game was a tough one and Happy Valley played well. The main difference in halves, was not so much how Happy Valley was playing, as it was South Greene hitting their threes in the second half.

Good luck the rest of the way.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Nice win tonight over West Greene at home 56-34. We shook the 3rd quarter monster off our back tonight after being down 22-20 at halftime.  

Warrior,  I think you have a pretty good team.  The record is deceiving when you have to play murderers row.  4 of the district 1-1A  teams are among the best in the state. 

21 hours ago, THE KING said:

Warrior,  I think you have a pretty good team.  The record is deceiving when you have to play murderers row.  4 of the district 1-1A  teams are among the best in the state. 

You're right KING we ain't a bad little bunch. Nothing  special but we aren't a push over either. District 1 1A is stupid good this year.  Glad we are in 2A lol 

• 5 weeks later...