Favorites with the new alignments? A, AA, AAA, AAAA

BallIsLife1

On 9/24/2021 at 9:40 AM, warmachine7954 said:

3A:

Bolton High School (Arlington, TN)
Craigmont High School (Memphis, TN)
Millington Central High School (Millington, TN)
Raleigh Egypt High School (Memphis, TN)

Hamilton High School (Memphis, TN)
Kirby High School (Memphis, TN)
Melrose High School (Memphis, TN)
Ridgeway High School (Memphis, TN)
Wooddale High School (Memphis, TN)

4A:

Arlington High School (Arlington, TN)
Bartlett High School (Bartlett, TN)
Collierville High School (Collierville, TN)
Cordova High School (Cordova, TN)
Germantown High School (Germantown, TN)
Houston High School (Germantown, TN)
Southwind High School (Memphis, TN)

Kingsbury High School (Memphis, TN)
Memphis East High School (Memphis, TN)
Overton High School (Memphis, TN)
White Station High School (Memphis, TN)
Whitehaven High School (Memphis, TN)

District 15AAAA is brutal.

16 AAA Is brutal  also

On 9/1/2021 at 9:23 AM, YouAlreadyKnow said:

Single A - West Carroll

Double AA - Community

Triple AAA - Jackson South Side - Wooddale

Four AAAA - Stewarts Creek

Div 2 A - The Webb Schoo

Div 2 AA -CPA - Briarcrest

Community will have a tough time with Cascade in their district cant see them making a big run this year. They do have a up and coming freshman who will be special in years to come. No way Stewarts Creek makes it their they wont be able to stop Cane Ridge with a top 10 player in the country he gave Mike Miller and Houston problems despite the refs giving him foul trouble.  Cant never count Clay co out in A. Always Interested in seeing what Memphis school loads up with an AAU Team and makes it 

28 minutes ago, YouAlreadyKnow said:

a change of address is just easier in the metro areas. It has always been that way and always will be that way

There is no need to prove anything like that this year. 

Students didn't play last year in Shelby County Schools (Memphis) so they meet the requirement of not participating for 1 year. Students can go anywhere, without changing addresses, they are accepted for enrollement. Since SCS has "choice transfer" then I don't see any kids getting turned down unless there are other major factors like grades (this would usually make them ineligible by the TSSAA if it was too bad) or behaviour problems.

It's wide open with nothing extra to do.

2 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

There is no need to prove anything like that this year. 

Students didn't play last year in Shelby County Schools (Memphis) so they meet the requirement of not participating for 1 year. Students can go anywhere, without changing addresses, they are accepted for enrollement. Since SCS has "choice transfer" then I don't see any kids getting turned down unless there are other major factors like grades (this would usually make them ineligible by the TSSAA if it was too bad) or behaviour problems.

It's wide open with nothing extra to do.

That is a great point. I didn't even think about that. 360 days from last game played... WOW You hearing anything about super teams in Memphis? Is it Wooddale?

23 hours ago, YouAlreadyKnow said:

That is a great point. I didn't even think about that. 360 days from last game played... WOW You hearing anything about super teams in Memphis? Is it Wooddale?

I doubt it will be Wooddale with the last Lawson gone. I don't even know if Keelon Lawson is even coaching anymore. 

Last year really messed with people who aren't really inside the city of Memphis and basketball. The 2021 freshman class has had alot of hype and potential and many people have no idea who they are because they freshman. Then they didn't get to play so that confusses things. Who knows where some of these kids will end up?