Oneida Football

Spike016

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Crow let me ask you a question.  I was talking to this man at Cardin saw mill and he said this skillet slinger Phillips woman was doing the hiring to replace this Lambert man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well if you could read it clearly says that in the linked article. Given she is the director of schools I would imagine she would be involved. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Didn't  coach Lambert coach at AC for a couple of years then return to Oneida.  I wish him well, it sounds like he's got his priorities in order.  

No he went to AC after the ‘08 season when Kerr retired. He was only there for a few weeks and returned to Oneida as the DC. Then to Scott as DC for 1 year then HC for 1 year before returning to Oneida until now. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, crow said:

From a role model and a Christian influence he will be very difficult to replace. Maybe I need to call cloudland, I bet Zach likes to hunt and I know a guy with some land and a cabin :ph34r:

LRDAO... Now Crow I garuntee this is orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But he can’t read. After all he is Wes..... I mean Roy DilTard. 

LRDAO... How many folkes got to tell you I aint a durn coach.  Grider wouldnt even let me work in his concession stand.  Thats why I go to the tower mans.  If you hadnt been hiding at the championship games you would have found out real quick I was Roy cause id slapped you upside the head with my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.