Oneida Football

Spike016

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Any scrimmages for you this preseason?

Haven’t heard of any. New coaching staff really keeping things hush hush. I’m sure when time gets closer we will have 1 or 2. 

I don’t know what to expect at all from them this year. So many different position coaches and stuff who knows. Schematically I don’t see it being much different so I may find different games to try and see each week. 

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Haven’t heard of any. New coaching staff really keeping things hush hush. I’m sure when time gets closer we will have 1 or 2. 

I don’t know what to expect at all from them this year. So many different position coaches and stuff who knows. Schematically I don’t see it being much different so I may find different games to try and see each week. 

Let me know how you look when you see them line up.

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll do it. In all honesty from what I’ve heard haven’t seen anything that this team has a chance to be legit. We will see how that goes 

Still got the mobile qb. Pretty good start with what line you should return.

25 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Still got the mobile qb. Pretty good start with what line you should return.

We’ve got the horses to run with you big boys this year. Just not sure we’ll let ‘em have enough reign to run though. I’m expecting us to be in a 3/4 battle with probably Rockwood. Hope I’m wrong. With the talent we have and an off season addition of a stud that moved back here from out of state we could make some folks nervous. Just gotta see how the staff handles what we’ve got. If we lay an egg this year you’ll know why. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crow said:

We’ve got the horses to run with you big boys this year. Just not sure we’ll let ‘em have enough reign to run though. I’m expecting us to be in a 3/4 battle with probably Rockwood. Hope I’m wrong. With the talent we have and an off season addition of a stud that moved back here from out of state we could make some folks nervous. Just gotta see how the staff handles what we’ve got. If we lay an egg this year you’ll know why. 

Have you seen the kid in person since he transferred back in???